|“||I've seen a world where I'm not a Legend... and I've seen a world where I am. We all make choices in our lives, every second, everyday, and those choices... they define us, but they don't control us. We are our future, not our past. No matter what choice you make, the world you're in is the world you chose... Accept it. One day you're a Legend, the next you're something else. So be it, nothing will control me.
|Real Name||Renee Blasey|
|Tactical Ability||Into the Void|
|Passive Ability||Voices from the Void|
|Ultimate Ability||Dimensional Rift|
|Passive Perk||Low Profile|
|Voice Actor||Shantel VanSantan|
Wraith is a legend that is free and unlocked in the base game.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Wraith is a whirlwind fighter, able to execute swift and deadly attacks and manipulate spacetime by opening rifts in the fabric of reality — but she has no idea how she got that way. Years ago, she woke up in an IMC Detention Facility for the Mentally Ill with no memory of her life before. She also began hearing a distant voice whispering in her mind that would keep her awake for days on end. Despite nearly driving her insane, once she started to listen and trust it, the voice helped her harness her newfound power of void manipulation and escape the facility.
Determined to uncover her true identity, Wraith began a quest to find out more about the experiments. Many of the old research facilities, however, are buried beneath heavily guarded arenas used for the Apex Games. Now Wraith has joined the competition, and with every match she gets closer to the truth.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Into the Void[edit | edit source]
|Into the Void|
|Description||Reposition quickly through the safety of void space, avoiding all damage.|
- Upon activation, you enter the void. While in the void, the screen will turn greyscale, you are invulnerable, invisible and have increased movement speed but you also cannot see enemies and you will now emit a colored trail.
- You still follow the normal rules of movement, such as climbing up obstacles and sprinting, although you are unable to open closed doors, nor can you collect ally's beacons.
- There is a brief delay between pressing the button and entering the void, during which you can still be damaged. There is also a delay after exiting this ability where Wraith must draw her weapon. Try to position your exit in such a way as to stay safe during this vulnerability period.
- This ability is very useful for escaping fights you know you won't win, especially in close quarters.
- While using this ability, you can see other Wraiths also using the ability.
- Set a portal if you have teammates that are too far behind.
Voices from the Void[edit | edit source]
|Voices from the Void|
|Description||A voice warns you when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it's on your side|
- You hear a spectral voice audibly "warn" you if someone is looking or aiming at you, or if there are traps nearby, such as Caustic’s Nox Gas Trap. The specifics of what qualifies as "looking at you" are not currently known, nor is the frequency it will activate. When you hear the voice, you can share the info with your squad mates.
Dimensional Rift[edit | edit source]
|Charge time||150 seconds|
|Description||Link two locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing anyone to use them.|
- Upon activation and after a brief delay, you will place a starting portal and then move faster for the duration, setting the path of the portals and leaving a faint trail that disappears afterward placing both portals. When someone steps into either portal, they will rapidly follow this same path, being invisible and invulnerable along the way.
- Can be used by anyone, not just your team. It is multi-directional, and transports travelers roughly 5x the speed traveled to place the portal. Players can use the portal even when they are knocked down.
- Wraith can not use weapons or ziplines, but can use her tactical ability while setting the portal path.
- Portal can be used to help downed teammates to quickly travel or to bait enemies if done correctly.
- You can use your abilities while placing portal.
- The portal rift follows you, and when it is placed, it throws you out where you are facing. Make sure to face the direction you want when you place the portal.
Low Profile[edit | edit source]
Cosmetic Items[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
Heirloom Set[edit | edit source]
- Melee Weapon Skin
- Heirloom Banner
- Heirloom Quip
Skydive Emotes[edit | edit source]
Loading Screens[edit | edit source]
Voice Lines[edit | edit source]
- Follow my path to win.
- I don't fear anything.
- Pain... death... nothing phases me.
- Try not to blink, you may miss me.
- Just a step in the right direction.
- Another day, another road.
- Every decision counts.
- Good choice... for me.
- I saw this coming.
- I'll take you down more than once.
- I'm here today... let's do this.
- I'm quick, and I'll finish this.
- I've been here before.
- It's my turn this time.
- I know more than you'll never know.
- You don't get here by sitting around doing nothing.
- Something wrong with your head if you fight me.
- Trust just your eyes and you'll lose.
- Wanna win? Do what I do.
- Let's just say a little birdie told me all about you.
- Can't catch what you can't see.
- Caught you.
- Don't blame yourself.
- Every decision counts.
- I caught the win this time.
- I knew this end would come, just didn't know when.
- I knew your every move.
- I saw this coming a mile away.
- I'd say try better.
- I've seen this all before.
- I know if we fought together, things would be different.
- In another life, this may have been different.
- Maybe in another time or space, you'd kill me... not this one.
- It's deja vu with you fighters.
- Knowledge is power... and pain.
- Listen to everything... and you can win.
- Looking for me? Here I am.
- A match like this is much more than shooting a gun.
- There were multiple ways this could end.
- Not today.
- Now you see me.
- I guess I was just one step ahead of you.
- Each win gets me one step closer to what I want.
- Shoot this.
- Sometimes you lose, sometimes you don't.
- Step quieter next time.
- This was the outcome this time... it's just the way it is.
- The road you chose has ended here.
- Don't worry, there was no way out of this.
- This didn't have to happen... but it did.
- This is where it ends.
- Too slow.
- We all have our reasons... don't take this personally.
- This is what happens when you aren't focused.
- You challenged the wrong person.
- Be honest, you knew this would end here.
- You lost this time.
- Your choice is pointless... none of this matters.
- Don't worry, I would've gotten you any way... zigged or zagged.
- Your being aimed at.
- Shooter! Move!
- They're aiming right at you!
- Sniper is aiming
- Sniper, move!
- Near a battle
- You're in a hot zone.
- Nearby traps
- They've got traps!
- They've laid traps!
- Warning teammates
- Pretty sure someone's got a shot on me.
- I think someone's aiming at me. Not sure.
- I'm pretty sure we're open targets.
- Not sure, I think someone's targeting me.
- Trap nearby.
- Yes. Made it through.
- Feels good when the plan actually works, nice job.
- And that's how you get the job done.
History[edit | edit source]
- March 19, 2019 Season 1 Update
- Into The Void: Cooldown increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
- Audio: Turned down volume when Wraith activates a portal.
- Added Low Profile Perk which increases incoming damage by 5%
- Wraith’s Heirloom will now more reliably show its lightning visualFX.
- Fixed bug where Wraith’s jetpack boosters could still be seen while phasing.
- Fixed issue where in some rare cases, performing a Finisher while down player is entering a Wraith Portal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to place extra Dimensional Portals.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to play-apex.net, she is the best legend in the game by average win rate, pick rate, kills, damage, and other values per match by rating between characters.
- Has the Gen 10 symbol from Titanfall on the right side of her chest, this would suggest she was either a pilot or she took it off from somebody.
- During the Stories From The Outlands trailer, “Voidwalker”, Wraith looked up Amer Singh, who turned out to be the lead, “deceased” but alive scientist performing experiments on Wraith.
- An audio log found in-game inside the research labs reveals Wraith was a Research Science Pilot.
- During the "Stories from the Outlands: Voidwalker" story, Wraith’s real name was revealed to be Renee Blasey, and her age was listed as 27 in the entry.
References[edit | edit source]