Weapons are the primary method to deal damage to enemies. They include guns and grenades. In normal gameplay, players do not spawn with any weapons. Weapons and ammo can be picked up from the ground. Stronger weapons tend to be harder to find. Players can carry up to two guns at a time.
Some weapons can be found in Care Packages. These are called supply drop weapons, they are Heirloom rarity, and they are intended to be the strongest weapons in the game.
List of guns[edit | edit source]
Assault Rifles[edit | edit source]
Full-auto with a punch
Semi-auto light marksman rifle
Hemlok Burst AR
3-round burst assault rifle
Full-auto and low recoil carbine
Wind-up energy assault rifle
Sub Machine Gun[edit | edit source]
Twin barrel full-auto SMG
Prowler Burst PDW
5-round burst SMG
Rapid-fire automatic SMG
(Supply Drop Weapon)
Energy actuated SMG
Light machine guns[edit | edit source]
Sniper rifles[edit | edit source]
Slow fire-rate semi-auto
Kraber .50-cal Sniper
Powerful bolt-action sniper rifle
(Supply Drop Weapon)
Triple-barrel sniper rifle
Bolt-action sniper rifle
Directed energy beam rifle
Shotguns[edit | edit source]
Powerful semi-auto shotgun
Triple-barrel shotgun pistol
(Supply Drop Weapon)
Pistols[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Weapon||Class||Ammo||Body Damage||Head Damage||Legs Damage||Damage Capacity, Mag size||Body DPS||RPM||Firemodes|
|Sentinel||Sniper||Sniper||70||140||63||280 (w/o Disruptor Rounds) 400 (w/ Disruptor Rounds), 4||40||34.29||Single|
|Triple Take||Sniper||Sniper||69 (23×3)||138 (46×3)||63 (21×3)||414, 6||101.2 (×3)
|Charge Rifle||Sniper||Sniper||90 (3×15+45)||116 (4×15+56)||90 (3x15+45)||360, 8||45||30|
|Hemlok||AR||Heavy||66 (22×3)||132 (44×3)||51 (17×3)||396, 18||179.67 (Burst)
| Burst (3)|
|Flatline||AR||Heavy||19||38||14||380, 20||190 (Auto)
|G7 Scout||AR||Light||34||60||26||340, 10||141.67||250|| Single|
|R-301||AR||Light||14||28||11||252, 18||189 (Auto)
|HAVOC||AR||Energy||18||36||14||432, 24||202||672|| Auto|
|Devotion||LMG||Energy||16||32||13||576, 36||192||685 ±35 from ?300 in 1.2s||Auto|
|Prowler||SMG||Heavy||15×5||23×5||12||300, 20||200 (Auto)||670 ±30, ~1127.8, ?~700|| Burst (5)|
|Volt SMG||SMG||Energy||16||24||13||304, 19||208.8||783||Auto|
|Mastiff||Shotgun||Shells||104 (13×8)||128 (16×8)||104 (13×8)||624, 6||166.4||96||Single|
|EVA-8||Shotgun||Shells||63 (7×9)||90 (10×9)||54 (6×9)||504, 8||118.65 ±1 --13.2||113 ±1|| Auto|
|Peacekeeper||Shotgun||Special||110 (10×11)||165 (15×11)||88 (8×11)||660, 5||88||48||Single|
|Mozambique||Shotgun||Shells||45 (15×3)||66 (22×3)||42 (14×3)||180, 4||95.25 ±13 --31.75||127 ±18||Single|
|RE-45 Auto||Pistol||Light||12||16||10||176, 16||156||780||Auto|
Gun Statistics[edit | edit source]
Guns have different statistics, some of which can be modified by attachments such as barrel stabilizers, extended mags, etc. These stats are:
- Head Damage
- Damage amount when hitting the head. Headshots do the highest amount of damage. The damage received from headshots can be reduced by equipping Helmets.
- Body Damage
- Damage amount when hitting the body (from the chest to the abdomen).
- Legs Damage
- Damage amount when hitting the legs. Leg shots do the lowest amount of damage. Leg shot damage is equal to the body shot damage for legends with Low Profile.
- Firing Modes
These are the different ways a gun can shoot. Some weapons have two modes that can be switched.
- Auto - the gun fires continuously as long as the trigger is held
- Single - the gun fires once per trigger pull
- Burst - the gun fires multiple times per trigger pull
Each weapon has its ammo type which indicates which type of ammo it accepts. These ammo types have different rarities and quirks with some of them being bound to the weapon they spawned with.
- Mag Size
The amount of bullets that may be fired before a reload is needed. These can be increased by using the respective extended mag for your ammo type:
- Light Rounds use the Extended Light Mag.
- Heavy Rounds use the Extended Heavy Mag.
- Sniper Ammo uses the Extended Sniper Mag.
- Energy Ammo uses the Extended Energy Mag.
The rate at which magazine capacity increases depends upon the extended mag's rarity and the weapon itself.
- Weapon Sway
The idle motion of weapon's aim, but can be modified with a Weapon stock.
The first shot's accuracy (relative to the center of the screen), or the rate at which the weapon loses accuracy under continued fire.
- Rounds Per Minute (RPM)
Frequency in which bullets of a certain gun are fired. The weapon with the lowest RPM in the game right now is the Charge Rifle, with the highest being the R-99. Currently, RPM can only be modified for all shotguns by using a Shotgun Bolt attachment.
- RPM Acceleration
RPM Acceleration denotes the speed at which a weapon shifts from its slowest to the fastest rate of fire. Currently, such mechanics are utilized by the Devotion LMG.
Notice[edit | edit source]
- "Sub machine gun" is an incorrect spelling of submachine gun. "Sub" is a prefix and therefore should be part of the word (e.g. "submarine"). This wiki is intentionally using the incorrect spelling because it is how SMG is being spelled in the game. Curiously, Respawn Entertainment spelled "submachine gun" correctly in the Titanfall games, but not in Apex Legends.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wingman, the L-STAR, and the Sentinel can open doors by shooting the handle.
- All weapons in the game are projectile weapons with bullet drop, except the Charge Rifle and the HAVOC Rifle's single fire. They shoot hitscan beams, and instead of bullet drop, they have damage falloff.
See Also[edit | edit source]