|Tactical Ability||Cluster Missile|
|Passive Ability||VTOL Jets|
Datamined Abilties[edit | edit source]
Tactical[edit | edit source]
- Cluster Missile: Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
Passive[edit | edit source]
- VTOL Jets: Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets - allows hovering in the air.
Ultimate[edit | edit source]
- Skyward: Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- VTOL Jets is likely inspired from the Hover and VTOL Hover abilities from Titanfall 2, which allow Pilots and Titans to hover in the air, respectively.
- An older datamining attempt uncovered an ability called Afterburners which, after the initial drop, allowed Valk and her team to skydive faster.
- The description of this ability used the pronoun "her" which confirms Valk's gender as female.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Leaked image reveals that Valk was being locked down during Season 2.