September 03, 2019 Patch
|September 03, 2019 Patch|
|The Voidwalker town takeover|
|Previous patch||August 13, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||October 01, 2019 Patch|
New Content[edit | edit source]
- Voidwalker Event: Runs Sep 03 to Sep 17
- Limited time game mode: Armed and Dangerous
- Event challenges with free loot
- Direct Purchase shop
- Town Takeover: Singh Labs
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Wattson will now have the Low Profile passive perk.
- Reduced the maximum number of Interception Pylon that can be active to 1.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the start up animation for their ultimate when activated while using a zipline.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- SMG weapons are no longer compatible with the 3x HCOG and 2x-4x variable ACOG scopes.
- Triple Take: Increased projectile width.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- Added Auto Sprint feature to all platforms that can be turned on or off. This is disabled by default and can be changed in the Settings menu.
- Players can now adjust Aim Down Sight look sensitivity per optic zoom level.
- Added setting to disable weapon auto switching when ammo runs out.
UI[edit | edit source]
- New Promo Window - A new feature we’ve added to the Lobby that will display offers and info and allows for direct navigation to the website or store.
- Visual improvements to Legends in the Lobby and Character Select screen
- Increased overall brightness.
- Softer/lighter shadows.
- Improved reflections on hard surfaces.
- Improved detail and contrast to textures.
- Added UI to the Spectator View that lets players easily tell if they are spectating a squadmate or enemy.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a player’s reward would not display properly after completing a challenge that awards crafting metals.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would see a different rare skin equipped to the Legend they are spectating when hanging from a ledge.
- Fixed some issues related to script errors.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would still be in an out of bounds state when they are not actually out of bounds.
- [Xbox] Fixed issue where sometimes players would have issues connecting to a match at the same time as their party forcing them to join Legend Select late with Legends already locked.
- [PS4] code fixes to address crashes related to out of memory issues.