Legends are playable characters in Apex Legends. Each legend is a unique character with their own backstory, abilities, and playstyle. Some legends need to be unlocked by using Legend Tokens or Apex Coins.
Common Legend Abilities[edit | edit source]
Each legend is defined by a unique tactical ability, passive ability, and ultimate ability. However, every legend has many of the same capabilities:
- Legends can sprint, jump, crouch, crouch walk, slide and climb walls up to [?] meters tall.
- Using their waist-mounted jetpacks, legends can skydive from high altitudes and boost themselves along zip lines.
- Legends can equip two weapons of any type, as well as one of each kind of gear.
- Legends have 10 slots in their inventory that they can use to carry ammo, consumables, grenades, or spare attachments. Equipping Backpacks adds more slots.
- Legends can melee attack at any time. It has a short windup, but deals 30 damage and knocks enemies back a bit.
- When downed, legends can still crawl slowly and defend themselves with a Knockdown Shield if they have one. Squadmates that are still up can revive them.
- If killed while downed, legends drop a death box which contains all of the items they had, as well as a banner card that squadmates can use at a Respawn Beacon to bring them back.
- Legends can perform finishers on downed enemies, refueling their Body Shield and finishing off the target.
Offensive Legends[edit | edit source]
Offensive legends are strong in any combat situation, with abilities that are useful in the middle of a fight.
Defensive Legends[edit | edit source]
Defensive legends are able to change the state of the battlefield with traps and area denial.
Support Legend[edit | edit source]
The Support legend is able to help their squadmates by providing healing, loot, etc.
Recon Legends[edit | edit source]
Recon legends can scout the battlefield and gather information about the enemies and their whereabouts.
Videos[edit | edit source]