|Rapid-fire automatic SMG|
|Type||Sub machine gun|
|Ammo Type||Light rounds|
|Rate of Fire||1080 RPM|
|Recoil||Vertical + curve right|
Lore[edit | edit source]
Originally designated and manufactured by the Lastimosa Armory as the R-97CN A3, the R-99 SMG was intended for use with the Frontier Colonial Navy, hence the "CN" classification. The Colonial Navy would often conduct Orbital Boarding Parties on hostile ships in high orbit or entering the atmosphere, so they needed a weapon platform that was compact and had the ability to spit lead downrange in low gravity or in extremely confined areas such as cockpits or ship corridors.
Damage Profile[edit | edit source]
|Damage type||Damage||Shots to kill [note 1][note 2][note 3]|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP|
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- Barrel Stabilizer: (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
- Extended Light Mag: (Common, Rare, Epic)
- Standard Stock: (Common, Rare, Epic)
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- Very fast firing rate.
- Second highest SMG magazine capacity.
- Lowest damage-per-shot out of all SMGs.
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 47 weapon skins for the R-99; 8 Legendary, 5 Epic, 18 Rare and 16 Common.
- Factory Issue - Default
- Eye of the Storm
- Trial by Fire
- Code of Honor
- Off the Grid
- Break the Enemy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Mag size reduction. It is now 18/20/23/27 respectively.
- Added some recoil randomness to patterns.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]