|Ammo Type||Light rounds|
|Rate of Fire||430 RPM|
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Hammond P2020, is a semi automatic single action small caliber pistol manufactured by Lastimosa Armory. This handgun features an integrated standoff device and a fully milled slide. It also has a fully integrated Taclight and LAM, along with varied functions for IR, LiDAR, or FLIR illumination. When dropping in hot and you need something more than your mitts, the P2020 will help you tap, rack, and bang to first place with the best Legends out there.
Damage Profile[edit | edit source]
|Damage type||Damage||Shots to kill [note 1][note 2][note 3]|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP|
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- Extended Light Mag (Common, Rare, Epic)
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- Rather tight bullet spread.
- Small weapon which allows for fast movement while aiming.
- Semi-Auto style allows for quick firing speed as fast as you can pull the trigger.
- Low damage per shot.
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 46 weapon skins for the P2020; 6 Legendary, 6 Epic, 18 Rare and 16 Common.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its predecessors, the P2011 and P2016, were references to the year development of Titanfall 1 started and Titanfall 2's release year respectively. Following the naming scheme, the P2020 was supposed to be the P2019 but was changed before release to its current name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Increased damage from 12 to 13.
- Added new Hammerpoint Rounds hop-up.
- Added to loot table of Golden Weapons.
See also[edit | edit source]