November 12, 2020 Patch
|November 12, 2020 Patch|
|Mirage escaping The Ring.|
|Previous patch||November 04, 2020 Patch|
|Next patch||November 18, 2020 Patch|
The November 12, 2020 Patch is a minor server patch pushed out to fix Ring balance.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted Ring damage per tick:
- Ring 3 damage per tick increased from 5% to 10%.
- Ring 4 and 5 damage per tick increased from 10% to 20%.
- Ring 6 and 7 damage per tick increased from 15% to 25%.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing some Battle Pass progress to be lost.[note 1]
- Steam: Fixed an issue where Apex Coins would not appear after being bought without the game being restarted.
- Addressed crashes with Clubs menu.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To make up for that, we’ve turned on Double XP. It will run until next week’s patch.