|Tactical Ability||22px Unknown|
|Passive Ability||22px Unknown|
|Ultimate Ability||22px Unknown|
Loba is a datamined legend.
Datamined Abilities[edit | edit source]
Burglar's Best Friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location.
Supply for Demand: Hold %offhand1% to choose a type of loot. Reveal that type of loot in the area around you through walls.
Categories of loot:
- Armor - armor, helmets, and knockdown shields
- Health & Shields - health, shield items, and ultimate accelerants
- Attachments - attachments
- Backpacks - backpacks
- Ammo & Ordnance - ammo and grenades
- NO ITEMS FOUND
- ITEM DETECTED
- [#] ITEMS DETECTED
- 10+ ITEMS DETECTED
Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot.
Eye for Quality: Loba can see nearby loot through walls and can open up hidden compartments and loot bins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loba means "wolf" in Portuguese.
- Loba was originally called "Rosie" in earlier game files.
Speculation[edit | edit source]
- Many fans speculate that Loba is Greta Andrade, the daughter of the late Marcos Andrade. Andrade's files say he was a con-man and a thief for hire which fits Loba's thief theme; he spoke Portuguese; and he gave Greta a silver wolf head right before being assassinated by Revenant. At the end of the Season 4 launch trailer, the camera focuses on Greta's face, implying she is important.
- Since the start of Season 4, players have reported spotting canines around World's Edge and hearing growls or barks. Given Loba's name, it is possibly a teaser for her.
- In the top right corner of an image released in Season 1, there is a sticky note reading "What's Wrong With Rosie???", with "Rosie" being underlined thrice. Considering "Rosie" was Loba's name earlier in her development, it is possible that the note is referring to her. Crypto's old design was featured in an early promotional image, so there is a precedent of official images containing outdated legend information before that legend's design is finalized.