|“||My world was shattered that day. And my path was now a fog of unknowns. The system tried to erase the tragedy, but some wounds are too deep to ever truly heal. I've always felt it in my blood. I am a thief. And a good one at that. It was the only way I felt true to myself. And those same feelings grew into opportunity. I honed my skills, and enhanced my methods. With success came wealth, power, and friendship. I was the best, and everyone knew it. But something was always missing.|
|Real Name||Loba Andrade|
|Tactical Ability||Burglar's Best Friend|
|Passive Ability||Eye for Quality|
|Ultimate Ability||Black Market Boutique|
|Voice Actor||Fryda Wolff|
A Support specializing in providing the squad with the highest quality loot, she can use her passive Eye for Quality to immediately see high quality loot and ping it too for her teammates while her ultimate Black Market Boutique allows her squad to quickly see all the loot in the area and retrieve them from a safe place. Her tactical, Burglar's Best Friend gives her a jump drive that she can use to teleport to higher places or through obstacles.
Biography[edit | edit source]
When Loba was nine, she looked on as simulacrum hitman Revenant killed her family. Left with nothing, Loba was given to a foster family. But like her mother and father, she quickly found out she was good at being a thief. She started with picking pockets and as her skills improved, Loba used every tool at her disposal to lift herself from the gutter. Everything changed when she broke into a supposedly impenetrable facility and got her hands on the Jump Drive tech stored inside. With her new teleportation bracelet, the most secure and unattainable items were within her reach. So was her dream of living the high life.
Rumors spread across the Outlands: if you wanted something valuable -and well guarded- Loba's who you go to. She was almost able to put her past behind her. But when Revenant joined the Games, her past catapulted into her future. Desperate to find a way to kill him, she found out the truth about the Simulacrum with help from her friend Jaime and successfully sabotaged a facility full of Revenant bodies, bringing Skull Town and Thunderdome crashing down in the process. However, she learned it was just one of many such factories hidden across the Frontier. Now, she's joined the Games to find a way to end him for good. It doesn't hurt that the Arenas are brimming with treasures just waiting to be plucked.
Revenge will come, if fortune favors her. In the meantime, some shiny things have caught her eye.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Burglar's Best Friend[edit | edit source]
|Burglar's Best Friend|
|Description||Teleport to hard-to-reach places or escape trouble quickly by throwing your jump drive bracelet.|
- Throws Loba's bracelet and immediately teleports her to its landing spot.
- While the bracelet is in midair, you can force it to drop straight down.
- The max distance that the bracelet can be thrown varies based on the following:
- 71 meters if you're on normal ground levels which is the standard distance.
- 100+ meters if you're on high ground places such as towers or buildings, maxing out distance.
- Upon activation, it cannot be canceled (excludes other Legends abilities that can cancel the bracket) and you'll go where the bracelet lands.
- If the bracelet is thrown off the edge of the map, it'll return back to Loba without starting the cooldown.
- Can be used while on ziplines or jump pads.
- The bracelet's distance can be extended by bouncing it off a Launch Pad. This does not work if you are too close to the pad; you'll just teleport right on top of it.
- Silence can cancel the teleport while the bracelet is in midair.
- The bracelet can hit a Surveillance Drone and teleport you to it, even though the drone is not solid ground.
- Dimensional Rift will cancel the bracelet's effect if it's in midair and the portal is taken at the same time.
- It will not go inside a Gibraltar's Dome of Protection but will instead bounce off the dome.
- There is a brief animation that plays after you get teleported before you can use your weapon, plan accordingly.
- Teleport behind an enemy to attack them by surprise.
- Use the ability to force the bracelet down in order to teleport right behind cover.
- Don't forget that you can throw the bracelet through windows and small gaps in walls.
- The bracelet's sound effects are very loud and its trail is visible to everyone so enemies can be notified that you're nearby, so be cautious when using.
- Climbing will cancel the animation of the bracelet. Used at the right time, this can save you a second.
- Occasionally, the bracelet can get glitched and stop working after taking Wraith's Dimensional Rift. Once it gets glitched, it can only be fixed by using the Black Market Boutique, which will somehow undo the bug.
- Under rare circumstances, if Loba gets hit by a melee attack at the same time her bracelet touches a surface, she'll teleport the enemy meleeing her too.
- Aiming with a Peacekeeper, Wingman or Prowler Burst PDW directly after using the bracelet causes a visual glitch (that last if still aiming with the Peacekeeper).
- It does not work in some areas on Kings Canyon and most of World's Edge.
Eye for Quality[edit | edit source]
|Eye for Quality|
|Description||Nearby epic and legendary loot can be seen through walls. The range is the same as Black Market Boutique|
- Range is 78 meters.
- Includes red items.
- Can ping the loots through obstacles and inside supply bins.
- Ping Range is 12 meters.
- Loot ticks cannot be seen through walls despite it having epic or legendary loot.
- Use this passive ability to inform your squad mates the location of loot in the area.
- If you see an item disappear you can use this information to know that enemies are in the area.
Black Market Boutique[edit | edit source]
|Black Market Boutique|
|Charge time||175 seconds|
|Description||Place a portable device that allows you to teleport nearby loot to your inventory. Each friendly or enemy Legend can take up to two items.|
- Similar to accessing the Death Box, when holding down E// to access Black Market, it opens a menu which shows users all items within a 78 meter radius, visible on the minimap.
- Items within the radius will hover off the ground slightly.
- It cannot loot the contents of closed Care Packages, Loot Ticks, or Cargo Bots.
- Full stacks of Ammo and Health Kits will be taken when selected.
- There will be a glimpse of teleport trail to Black Market after you take an item from there.
- When placed, the Black Market releases a large blast, which enemies can see.
- Teammates' banner cards cannot be retrieved.
- The Black Market has 100 health. It can be destroyed by shooting it and it can also block doors.
- Black Market can be collapsed by pressing H//. Deploying a new Black Market will collapse the old Black Market.
- After placing down the Black Market, it takes about 4.5 seconds before it can be accessed.
- Ultimate Accelerants only charge 20% for this ultimate, as opposed to the normal 35%.
- Loba herself can take one item from Vaults and Bloodhound's Trials compartments. Doing this destroys the Black Market and sounds an alarm.
- This also does a small amount of damage to you.
- Care Packages can only be looted after they've been opened.
- Pathfinder's Grappling Hook can attach to Black Market.
- Give your squad mates time to loot before retrieving the Black Market Boutique.
- If your squad mates need a certain type of loot and you don't need anything, select the item(s) for them and drop it.
- If your squad is already geared, a good habit to do with the Black Market Boutique is to drop your current purple/gold/red Body Shield, and take another high tier Body Shield from the area. Be careful when doing this method as the Black Market Boutique will see the Body Shield that you've dropped nearby.
- This ability is great after using a Respawn Beacon so your revived teammate(s) can quickly access the nearby loot.
- When going to third party fights, use this ultimate to steal their loot before fighting them.
- As soon as a nearby Care Package is opened, its content is shown in the Black Market. If you're fast enough you can loot it before your enemies.
- When being used, the items in Black Market's range appears floating knowing that an enemy is nearby using it.
- You can use the ultimate to loot the contents of a Supply Ship before it lands at its random destination on the map .
- Try saving a Black Market for Rounds 5 or higher as everything can be seen as the play area shrinks.
Cosmetic Items[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 43 legend skins for Loba; 4 Legendary, 5 Epic, 18 Rare and 16 Common.
Badges[edit | edit source]
Finishers[edit | edit source]
Skydive Emotes[edit | edit source]
Music Packs[edit | edit source]
Loading Screens[edit | edit source]
Voice Lines[edit | edit source]
- "Enough flirting, save it for when we win."
- "This outfit could use some high caliber accesories..."
- "I'm always dressed to kill."
- "Business IS my pleasure."
- "After what I've seen, nothing down there scares me."
- "Gold goes so well with a diamond like me."
- "Time to dig up some gold."
- "Underestimate me, and pay the price."
- "What do you get for the girl that has everything? More."
- "Let's not finish quickly. Where's the fun in that?"
- "I came here for revenge, but I'll stay for the treasure."
- "I've got what you need, if you can afford it."
- "We'll get along beautifully, just don't touch my things."
- "I don't settle, I'm not made that way."
- "The girl with a cold hard cash is always Miss Right."
- "Watch out: I'll eat you alive."
- "We're going to do beautiful things together."
- "Need something? I'm sure we can come to an agreement."
- "Only the best for my friends."
- "I'm looking for someone special to... take out."
- "You think you're tough? Try fighting in six-inch heels."
- "Come on, let's see if we're a match."
- "I don't want to kill you. But, you're in my way."
- "I've fought nightmares all my life. None of you scare me."
- "I'll break your heart and then I'll break everything else."
- "A powerful woman knows what she wants. And what I want is down there."
- "Beauty is pain. I'm the beauty, and... well, you can guess the rest."
- "Careful... I'll steal more than just your heart."
- "I know what I came for. I'll get it one way or another."
- "I know what I like. And I know how to get it."
- "I know what you're looking for. Come see me."
- "I'll take your life and your loot. I'm exceptionally good at both."
- "I'm a maneater and a ladykiller. I enjoy variety."
- "I'm the diamond - You're the rough."
- "Most beautiful things are fragile. Not me."
- "Pick out something nice for me, won't you?"
- "Riches make the man. I can't wait to see what you're made of."
- "There's a certain elegance to combat. I'll show you."
- "Time to break some hearts."
- "Wait until you see what I have in store."
- "You can't be overdressed or overarmed."
- "Sorry beautiful. It's not you, it's me."
- "A faint heart never won a lady like me."
- "A fool and their treasures are soon parted."
- "A gun is like a beautiful woman. Hold her tight or someone else will".
- "A lady never kills and tells".
- "All that loot looks heavy, let me help you with that."
- "All this for me? You definitely should have."
- "And here's what's left of your legacy, took away in a box."
- "Beauty before whatever you are."
- "Brought to your knees by a beautiful woman, don't be so surprised."
- "Don't be embarrassed, it happen to everyone sometimes."
- "Even nightmares aren't so frightening in the light of day."
- "Goodnight beautiful. Maybe this will go better in your dreams."
- "I could sell the clothes off your back but I'm in a bit of a hurry."
- "I had to claw my way to the top, you thought I was going to let you stop me?"
- "I make it look easy, don't I?"
- "I stopped being afraid a long time ago, you should give it a try."
- "It was fun while it lasted... For me."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "It's not just about having it, it's about taking it."
- "It's nothing personal, maybe we'll be friends next time."
- "Learn the steps before you try tango with me."
- "Now for the best part... Looting your corpse."
- "Now, let's see what treasures you have for me."
- "One little fight is no reason to lose your composure."
- "Thanks for holding my things, beautiful."
- "The most beautiful creatures has the deadliest venom."
- "The quickest way to a man's heart, it's through his chest."
- "This was a match made in heaven, well maybe not for you."
- "To the victor goes the spoils."
- "What can I say? You were in my way."
- "What lovely treasures. I think I'll take them."
- "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."
- "What, did I distract you? That's never happened before."
- "When you've been chased by nightmares nothing scares you."
- "Would you like a kiss to make it better? Dream on."
- "You can't take it with you because I'm taking it with me."
- "You drive a hard bargain. I'm glad we could come to an agreement."
- "You got blood on my shoes!"
- "You had me in your sights and you couldn't closed the deal. Typical."
- "You made the mistake of taking what I wanted."
- "You were just going to spray and pray? Where's your sense of style?"
- Chosen as Jumpmaster
- "I'm the Jumpmaster. You're falling for me already."
- "I'm the Jumpmaster. Don't worry, I'll take care of you."
- "I'm the Jumpmaster. I do like taking the reins."
- "Lovely, I'm the Jumpmaster."
- Dropping as Jumpmaster
- "Remember - Eyes on the prize."
- "Let's find something good."
- "Eyes on the prize"
- Skydive Emote
- "Yeah! Hahahaha..."
- Taking damage
- "They're shooting at me."
- "Taking fire."
- "Damn it. I'm hit."
- "Taking damage."
- Third Partied
- "There's another Squad on us."
- "Another Squad's attacking."
- Using Healing Items
- "Hold on. I need to heal."
- Shooting an enemy
- "I hurt them."
- Downing an enemy
- "Enemy down."
- "Target down."
- "Enemy dropped."
- Consecutive enemy down
- "Dropped another one."
- Multiple Enemies downed
- "Downed more than a few. They keep falling for me."
- "I downed a few enemies. I lost count after three"
- Killed an enemy
- "Enemy killed."
- "Took care of that one."
- Finishing a Squad
- "Another Squad down."
- "That was the end of that Squad."
- "We took out the whole Squad."
- "Whole Squad down. Now, let see what they left us."
- "Whole Squad down. And they left gifts."
- Squad split up
- "We're scattered, boys and girls. Come on, I don't bite."
- "Damn it, that hurt. I'm down.
- "I'm down."
- "It's your lucky day. I've got you."
- "Come on, I still need you."
- "Die later. We need more firepower.
- "Die later. We need firepower now!"
- [to Revenant] "You can die when i'm done with you."
- "They underestimated me. Perfect."
- "Not my first dance with death. I lead. It follows.
- Being respawned
- "Oh! I couldn't leave so many treasures behind.
- "I couldn't leave so many treasures behind."
- "I'm not done yet."
- Performing finisher
- "You should smile more."
- Teammate died
- "Just us now. I hope i can count on you.
- "Lost one. We're on our own now."
- [with Revenant] "Lost one. Now i'm stuck with the demon. Wonderful."
- [with Revenant] "Lost a teammate. It should have been you, demon."
- "Lost a teammate. It should have been you, demonio."
- Frag Grenade in area
- "Grenade. Move."
- Teammate's Banner acquired
- "I looted our teammate's banner."
- "I have our teammate's banner. Lucky them."
- [to Revenant] "Speak of the devil, I have his banner."
- Vault Key acquired
- "I found a Vault Key. That was almost too easy."
- "I've the Vault Key!"
- Arc Star thrown.
- "Tossing an Arc Star."
- "Throwing an Arc Star."
- Thermite Grenade thrown
- "Tossing Thermite."
- "Thermite out."
- Flyer shot down
- "Flyer down. Sorry, beautiful."
- Cargo Bot shot down
- "Cargo bot knocked. Now, let's see what it has for me."
- "Shot a cargo bot."
- Care Package inbound
- "Hmm, I feel good about that Care Package. Shall we?"
- "Ooh... Care Package on the way. I like the sound of that."
- First blood from other squad
- "First blood. That was quick."
- "First blood already... That's what happens when you get too excited."
- Champion killed by other squad
- "Looks like that Champion was all talk."
- "Guess the Champion couldn't keep up."
- Champion kill by Squad
- "Looks like we killed the Champion. I thought it would be more exciting."
- Appointed as Kill Leader
- "I'm the new Kill Leader. I'd rather be looting, but, if they insist."
- "I'm the Kill Leader. They should have stayed out of my way."
- "Mmm... Kill Leader. Has a nice ring to it."
- "Hmm, Kill Leader. Has a nice ring to it."
- [Solo] "I'm the Kill Leader. A lone wolf with a bite."
- New Kill Leader appointed
- "Ooh, we have a new Kill Leader. I can't wait to meet them."
- "New Kill Leader? Interesting."
- First Round, inside ring area
- "We're already in the next Ring. Good. More time to loot.
- "We're already in the next Ring. There'd better be some good loot around here."
- Round 1, outside Ring area (far)
- "The next Ring's far. Come on, loot as you go, boys and girls."
- "The next Ring's far. There better be something good along the way."
- Round 1 closing
- "We're all outside the Ring and a wall of death is coming our way.
- "Time's up and we're not in the Ring. Move. Now."
- Round 3 closing
- "Already inside the Ring. Now they'll have to come to me."
- Last Round's Ring closing, outside area
- "Last Ring's closing. Move if you don't want to get cooked."
- "This is it. The last Ring's on the way."
- Last Round's Ring closing, inside area
- "The last Ring's headed this way. Let's end this."
- "Last Ring's moving in. It's about to get hot in here."
- Ten seconds until Ring closes
- "Ten seconds until the Ring closes. Grab what you need and let's go."
- "We've got 10 seconds. I hate to say it, but, looting time's over."
- "Ten seconds to get to the Ring."
- [Solo] "Ten seconds until the Ring closes. I've got to move."
- Thirty seconds until Ring closes
- "We've got 30 seconds to be somewhere else if we don't want to get cooked."
- "We've got 30 seconds to get to the next Ring. If you go down, I'm not carrying you."
- Forty-five seconds until Ring closes
- "Forty-five seconds until ring Closes. We've got time, but not much."
- "We have 45 seconds, and the next Ring's right there. Don't leave anything good behind."
- One minute until Ring closes
- "We've got a minute until the Ring closes. If you want it - Bag it."
- "One minute until the Ring closes and everything here is gone for good."
- [Solo] "I've got a minute and the next Ring's nearby. Better grab what I can."
- [Solo] "Ooh - I've got a minute to dig up something good before the Ring closes."
- [Solo] "One minute until the Ring closes. Still got time to loot."
- Pinging location
- "Let's go here."
- "Let's see what we have over here."
- "I bet we'll find something good here."
- "This way. Let's go."
- "Come with me -- over here."
- "Quick. Here."
- "Lovely idea."
- [to Revenant] "Fine."
- Calling Dibs
- "I'll take that."
- "Just what I needed."
- Thanking teammate
- "Aren't you sweet. Thank you.
- "Thanks, beautiful."
- [to Revenant] "I hope you don't expect me to thank you."
- [to Revenant] "I'm not thanking you, demon."
- "I'm not thanking you, demonio."
- [to Pathfinder] "Thanks, but don't forget: I'm keeping an eye on you, robot."
- Thanking teammate after revive
- "Well, aren't you sweet?"
- "I owe you one, beautiful."
- "Whew - I owe you one, beautiful."
- [to Revenant] "Talk about them again. I dare you."
- [to Revenant] "Get your claws off me"
- You're welcome
- "Only the best for my friends."
- "Don't forget who hooked you up."
- [to Revenant] "Shut up, demonio. Your voice is grating."
- "Shut up, demon. Your voice is grating."
- "Shut up. Your voice is grating."
- [to Revenant] "Ugh..."
- Canceled ping
- "I changed my mind."
- "Forget it."
- "Actually, no."
- Pinging Enemy
- "Enemy right here."
- "I have eyes on the enemy."
- "Enemy here."
- "Target here."
- "I spy an enemy."
- "Look out. Enemy here."
- "I see an enemy." (far)
- "Enemy there." (far)
- "Target over there" (far)
- "Watch out. Enemy there." (far)
- "Enemy that way" (far)
- Pinging location in dropship
- "I bet that's a good spot. Woman's intuition."
- "I like this spot."
- "Let's land here."
- Pinging Teammate's Banner
- "Get that banner, now!"
- Pinging L-STAR EMG
- "L-STAR here. Isn't she lovely?"
- Pinging Devotion LMG
- "Devotion here. Isn't she lovely?"
- Pinging Kraber .50-cal Sniper
- "Kraber here, she's top of the line.
- Pinging Treasure pack
- "Treasure pack here."
- "Treasure pack here. How charming."
- Pinging Supply Ship
- "Supply ship over there."
- "Supply Ship over there... just waiting to be looted."
- Pinging Flyer
- "Flyer over there. They like the finer things."
- "Flyer here. Isn't she beautiful?"
- Pinging Black Market Boutique
- "Black Market here. In the mood for some shopping?"
- "Black Market here.
- "Black Market there. Go on - See what's inside." (far)
- Pinging Enemy Black Market Boutique
- "Enemy Black Market here. They shouldn't leave their things lying around."
- Pinging Death Totem
- "Totem here. It makes my skin crawl."
- Pinging Enemy Trap
- "Enemy trap here. They thought they were clever."
- Pinging Care Package
- "Care Package over there... just waiting to be opened."
- "Care Package over here. Let's see what we have."
- Pinging Loot Tick
- "Loot tick here. Aren't you pretty?"
- Pinging Evo Shield
- "Evo Shield here"
- "Ready to do some damage?"
- Pinging Legendary Items
- "Body Shield/Knockdown Shield/Backpack/Helmet/ Barrel Stabilizer here."
- "Level 4. Only the best for my friends."
- "Hop-up here. Precision Choke."
- "Well, aren't you impressive... I might have to add you to my collection."
- "That was lovely. Let's do it again sometime."
- "Ahh haha... Beautifully done."
- "Ha! Beautifully done."
- "Ahh... Beautifully done."
- Using Burglar's Best Friend
- "Jump Drive out."
- "Jump Drive in position."
- "Activating Jump Drive."
- "Tossing Jump Drive."
- "Throwing Jump Drive."
- "Jump Drive set."
- Setting Black Market Boutique
- "Setting up shop."
- "Welcome to the shop, I've got just the thing for you."
- "Open up shop and shut'em down."
- "Opening shop. Come see the merchandises."
- "Shop's open for business."
- "Shop's open, boys and girls."
- "Let's do some shopping."
- "Anyone up for some shopping?"
- Using Black Market Boutique
- "Don't mind if I do."
- "Mama's got a brand new bag."
- "My favorite kind of loot - the kind that's all mine."
- "Mama's got you now."
- "You are coming home with me tonight."
- "Hell of a time to go shopping."
- "Remember who hooked you up. I've got your back."
- "No, no, no. I can't use my abilities."
- "No... I can't use my abilities."
- Surveillance Drone shot down
- "No more eye in the sky."
- "Drone down."
- Inside Airstrike area
- "Get down. Airstrike."
- Inside Drone EMP area
- "Watch out, EMP."
- "EMP. Get down."
- Damaged by Drone EMP
- "I'm hit. EMP."
- "I've been EMP'ed."
Development[edit | edit source]
- Loba had been in the works since October of 2018.
- A year before the game's launch, there was a legend called "Rosie" with abilities very similar to Loba. Writers Tom Casiello and Ashley Reed confirmed that Rosie was a completely different character and was scrapped. Despite this, Loba's datamined files still used the codename "Rosie" suggesting Loba had replaced Rosie.
- Loba was created by Tom Casiello. He was influenced by the women he worked with on WWE, who wanted to be equal to, but different from, men. When he saw the lineup of female characters, he noticed an "erasure" of sexuality in their designs and designed Loba to be a woman who likes to look good. He pitched the character and it gathered support among the female employees of Respawn Entertainment. He intended Loba to be a character that women would "own" and would want to be.
- Ashley Reed wrote Loba as "Catwoman but with Batman's backstory." Reed was inspired by the video game character Bayonetta while writing Loba's dialogue. She also often watched and listened to Shakira's single "She-Wolf" in both English and Spanish, since the Spanish version is called "Loba".
- When developing Loba, the developers thought of Wattson and made Loba into the "opposite" or "mirror" of her.
- Loba was a turning point for the writers of Apex Legends. As they weaved her and Revenant's stories together, they wondered how else could legends affect one another.
- According to the developers, Loba's mocap work was done with heels on. With this information, Tina Sanchez can be identified as Loba's mocap actress: Nine months before Loba's release, Sanchez tweeted out two images of herself doing mocap work with heels and a stick.
- Tina Sanchez's input was reportedly instrumental and vital to Loba's look, style, personality, and story, ever since Loba first got pitched.
- Earlier in her development, Loba had an ability that allowed her scan the area, revealing different types of loot through walls.
[edit | edit source]
- January 30 - Loba's character was officially introduced in the launch trailer for Season 4, which shows Revenant murdering both of her parents, Marcos and Alanza Andrade, in Olympus, Psamathe. Loba was left unnamed, but shown to have survived the attack.
- April 16 - A device appears in a building in The Dome. This device is similar to banner cards and depicts a map of Singh Labs with a note: "More sub-level rooms... Connections? Where?"
- April 20 - A second device appears in Sorting Factory. This one continues the map, showing a massive circular structure connected to the labs, and says "Electrical device? Check with Jaime" and "More tunnels... check west half of island"
- April 24 - The third and final device appears in Harvester. This one shows the center of the circular structure and says "Jaime says 'capacitor'", "How big is this?", and "Cased the place dead-end, check west".
- April 28 - A tweet from the official game account shows 'Project 617', where someone seems to be gathering information on Revenant. They've acquired previously seen email chains about him and are wondering how to access his source code.
- April 29 - Another tweet shows that this person is now researching simulacrums and digging through early tests by Hammond Robotics.
- April 30 - Stories from the Outlands – “Legacy of a Thief” premieres, officially establishing Loba as the next legend for Season 5, and showing that she can teleport.
- The same day, Loba begins appearing in the background of the lobby screen. She walks behind the banners, at one point she even whips her braid. At the end of the animation, she uses her Tactical Ability to disappear from the lobby.
- May 01 - A third tweet shows an additional early document from Revenant's construction.
- The vault at Train Yard is now empty. A hologram left by Loba taunts players, daring them to find her. In the back of the room is a bracelet, which players can interact with. Doing so briefly teleports them to a massive hangar full of dormant Stalkers, and they are activated as the player teleports back. The minimap shows that this hangar is underground, northwest of Skull Town.
- An Instagram post states Loba is a well-known 'trendsetter and art aficionado' and has been seen in Solace City, specifically at Mirage's bar.
- May 04 - An Instragram post shows Loba's conversation with Jaime. She explores the underground base, calling it a maze, and Jaime sends her the access key.
- May 08 - Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor Gameplay Trailer premieres.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loba means "she-wolf" in Portuguese and Spanish, as well as slang for "attractive woman".
- Loba likes people and animals. She likes animals especially because they have no ulterior motives.
- Loba dislike robots due to her childhood experience with Revenant. That also makes her dislike and be distrustful towards Pathfinder.
- Loba has a network of people, which includes security guards. She does not trust many people, but she trusts herself to know who to trust.
- Loba is not in a relationship.
- Loba's father calls her "Greta" in the initial official subtitles of the Season 4 launch trailer; it was later corrected to "bebê" ("baby" in Portuguese).
- Loba's makeup resembles the bloodstains that were on her eyes when her father was killed.
- The wolf on Loba's staff is a gift she received from her father.
- Loba's mother called her by the nickname "cachorrinha" ("puppy" in Portuguese).
- Loba is bisexual, as indicated by her "Man Eater and Lady Killer" quip, and subsequently confirmed by Tom Casiello on Twitter.
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Letters from Loba's mother.
References[edit | edit source]