|“||They call us Legends… that’s good for them, but I couldn’t care less. I’m not here for the title. After the war, many people were left with nothing. If you ask me, it doesn’t matter what side they were on. We all had our own part in the war. No one is truly innocent, so we all deserve help. Like I said, I don’t care about the title, but don’t let that fool you, I am here to win...for them. The Legends are out there...they just don’t know it yet.|
|Real Name||Ajay Che|
|Tactical Ability||D.O.C. Heal Drone|
|Passive Ability||Combat Revive|
|Ultimate Ability||Care Package|
|Passive Perk||Low Profile|
|Voice Actor||Mela Lee|
Lifeline is a Legend that is free and is unlocked immediately in the base game.
A Support Legend with healing abilities, Lifeline is a Legend best for keeping her team alive and up in a firefight. Her D.O.C. Heal Drone is great for keeping allies alive or quickly healing them after a fight. Her Combat Revive passive allows her drone to revive teammates behind an indestructible cover while she does her own thing, this also allows her to open the extra compartment in blue supply bins. Lastly, when her ultimate is ready, she can call in helpful Gear with her Care Package.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Ajay Che isn't someone you would expect to find in the Apex Games. Once the child of wealthy war profiteers, she left home when she learned of the damage her family had caused and enlisted in the Frontier Corps, a humanitarian organization that aids Frontier communities in need. She's since devoted her life to helping others and joined the Apex Games to fund the Frontier Corps with her winnings.
Since no one in the Games is innocent — they all know what they signed up for — and every one of her victories means help for those in need, Lifeline has no problem engaging in the popular bloodsport. Or so she tells herself. She may seem sarcastic and callous, but deep down she wants to help people and make the world a better place. If that means taking a few people down in the process, so be it.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
D.O.C. Heal Drone[edit | edit source]
|D.O.C. Heal Drone|
|Description||Call your Drone of Compassion to automatically heal nearby players over time.|
- Places a hovering healing drone that heals all players within 3 meters.
- Heals 7.5 health per second up to a maximum of 150, and lasts 20 seconds.
- The drone cannot be moved around once placed.
- Can be destroyed by The Ring after 2 damage ticks.
- Caustic's gas will make the D.O.C. Heal Drone malfunction while inside of the gas and will not be able to heal anyone.
- Crypto's Drone EMP can destroy the D.O.C. Heal Drone.
- Gibraltar's Dome of Protection and Caustic's Nox Gas Traps can be placed on the D.O.C Heal Drone, but they disappear as the drone does.
- The drone won't heal players while using Revenant's Death Totem.
- Can be attached to the Trident to heal while repositioning.
- The drone should generally be used liberally to help recently revived allies recover their health faster, or to conserve their Med Kits.
- Drop the drone while performing other actions where you aren't moving much to accomplish two things at once. For example, use it...
- ...while fighting and behind cover.
- ...before/while replenishing shields to recover both shields and health at the same time.
- ...on top of enemy body-boxes after finishing a fight so that you and your allies can heal while looting.
- ...on top of a respawn beacon or a downed ally so you can heal while channeling to revive them.
- You should also use one Syringe to speed up the healing process, but not too many, as this will waste the ability itself.
- If an injured ally is far away but running to Lifeline, it is possible to drop the drone early so that Lifeline can advance in position while the ally runs to the drone for health.
- Avoid using the drone mid-air; it might never reach the ground, and if it does not reach the ground, then it will never start healing anyone.
- You cannot push the drone around so make sure you place it properly and/or behind cover.
- Sometimes the D.O.C. Heal Drone has environmental interaction issues, which can cause the Heal Drone to go through a Door, Wall, Crate, etc.
- The D.O.C. Heal Drone will sometimes randomly float upwards.
Combat Revive[edit | edit source]
|Description||Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates. D.O.C. will deploy a shield and revive Lifeline’s teammate, leaving Lifeline free to defend or revive someone else.|
- Generates a shield wall in the direction Lifeline is facing whenever she is in the act of reviving a teammate. If the revive is completed, the shield wall will dissipate immediately.
- You can leave D.O.C. to continue the revive, giving you the capability to revive another teammate (albeit without the shield) or defend the teammate being revived.
- The extra compartment in blue supply bins can be opened by pressing the interaction button, revealing two more supplies (excludes Knockdown Shields).
- If a player is still in the process of being revived by D.O.C. and all their teammates are downed during that time, the squad will not be eliminated until the revived player is killed.
- Despite having a shield to block shots, it is generally better to not revive allies in the middle of a fight without cover due to the high probability that they get downed again immediately afterward. Engaging the enemy after letting D.O.C. continue the revive could increase the teammate's survivability, however.
- The shield wall blocks bullets, grenades, and explosions, but does not impede player movement. Players can pass through the shield wall as if there was nothing there.
- To get the most of this ability, try to revive teammates behind/near cover or in conjunction with Gibraltar's Dome of Protection.
- The shield is highly visible through Bangalore's smoke or Caustic's gas.
- Because the shield wall is so visually obvious, it can potentially betray Lifeline by possibly revealing her teammate's exact position in a situation where enemies would not have otherwise seen them, and/or by telling enemies that D.O.C is in the act of reviving.
- The shield wall makes a slight humming/buzzing noise while active.
- Use the D.O.C. Heal Drone to heal recently-revived allies, and/or to heal yourself as you revive them.
- Skilled players can use their downed teammates and revive to pull up a shield while in combat to avoid getting shot and get an upper hand.
Care Package[edit | edit source]
|Charge time||360 seconds|
|Description||Call in a drop pod with a combination of 3 high-quality attachments, consumables, and/or gear.|
- Care Packages come with 3 item slots, each slot containing one of the following:
- Lifeline's Care Packages do not contain Supply Drop Weapons.
- Unlike natural airdrops, Lifeline's care packages are blue and are not marked on the map or announced. They still emit a blue light when unopened.
- Takes 15 seconds to land once called in.
- While not as flashy as some other legend's ultimates, the high chance of getting Epic-tier Evo Shields is worth its weight in gold especially if your squad hasn't had the good fortune to get anything above Common, as well as supplying Shield Cells and Med Kits if they have been depleted after a particularly grueling fight.
- Can be used as a cover in an area with low covers, or as a stepping stone to climb up to greater heights.
- Lifeline's team should prioritize pinging out and giving her most if not all of the Ultimate Accelerants they find, at least in the early-mid game.
- Lifeline can use her Care Package on Round 8 to take up nearly all the space in the final area, provide cover, and can be used to climb up to safety as the chaos unfolds.
- Care Package should generally be used as soon as it comes off cooldown unless your team is worried about enemies being very close by or if your team is running from something dangerous.
- Lifeline care packages are very obvious and can thus compromise your team's exact position. Be on guard when using it, as nearby enemies may decide to come running over.
- This issue is exacerbated in the very late-game with 2-3 squads remaining, where a small circle makes getting ambushed that much more likely.
- Conversely, this can be used to Lifeline's advantage, as bait: Lifeline could use the package away from her team to mislead enemies, or in a spot where her team can watch the care package and ambush whoever comes.
- If enemies is standing underneath the package as it drops, they will be crushed.
- You can also use it after you've respawned a teammate to replenish a bit of their loot, but like the above tip said, be on guard when using it as enemies have an extremely high chance of coming to you because of the dropship and the Care Package
Low Profile[edit | edit source]
|Description||More difficult to hit, incoming damage increased by 5%.|
- Additionally, incoming leg shots do the same damage as body shots.
Cosmetic Items[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 58 Legend skins for Lifeline; 14 Legendary, 8 Epic, 21 Rare and 16 Common.
Finishers[edit | edit source]
Heirloom Set[edit | edit source]
The set contains:
- A Melee Weapon Skin: Shock Sticks
- A Banner Pose: Shock Sticks
- An Intro Quip: "Check yo self - or wreck yo self. (laugh)"
Badges[edit | edit source]
Skydive Emotes[edit | edit source]
Holo-Sprays[edit | edit source]
Music Packs[edit | edit source]
Loading Screens[edit | edit source]
Voice Lines[edit | edit source]
- "Breathe easy, watch your side, and never quit."
- "Get ready... today's not gon' be easy."
- "Go on, try to stop me!"
- "You and me, let's take this win."
- "Come on, we've got work to do."
- "We've got a job to do, so shift your carcass."
- "I'm ready. Let's get the job done."
- "This is gonna be a good fight."
- "It's time to impress."
- " . I'm ready for a match."
- " . All good wit me."
- "Ready to go, "
- " ain't afraid of much but losing? That would be a drag."
- "I got your back. "
- "We're in this together. Memba that."
- "If you're with me, I'm with you."
- "Pay attention. Ya might learn a thing or two."
- "Big things are comin' for us."
- "This place is somethin' else. Let's go!"
- "It's only over when it's over."
- "Check yo self - or wreck yo self. (laugh)"
- ". Ajay Che's comin' through."
- "Bring it. Ajay Che will be waitin' for ya down there."
- "I'd watch out for my squad if I were you."
- "Quit ya whinging and fight."
- "Ya bet' not romp with me."
- "Accept it! I'm here, you're not."
- "Ain't afraid of you, ya hear me?"
- ". All good for me."
- "Ya better hope you're with me."
- "Don't worry, it's easy. Bleed, patch, and keep moving."
- "Champion, challenger, means little if ya die."
- "A win don't come easy. For you."
- "I've seen it all. Today, no different."
- "You're lookin' at a fighter. What am I lookin' at?"
- "Move it or quit."
- "' Member this face. It's comin' for ya."
- "Want advice? Stay out of my way."
- "It takes a lot to take me out."
- "Wanna be here? Take me out."
- "[chuckles] Ya ain't that bright if ya wanna take me on."
- "I don't even think ya tryin’. This was too easy."
- "This ain't no place for you, unless you try a bit harder."
- "Lookin' for a rhythm? I got ya beat."
- "Brush it off. Ya lost this one."
- "They don't just call me Lifeline because I save a life..."
- "Don't blame yourself. You got a whole squad that failed you."
- "This skill takes experience and strength. I have both."
- "Giving up is no thing I will do."
- " good for ya."
- "Good match!"
- "I came to win. You didn't."
- "I had a job to do."
- "Don't be shocked. I know what I'm doin'."
- "I won this one."
- "'Member this: I'm the one you should have concerns about."
- "It's a feelin' to win."
- "It's all skill."
- "It's just a loss. Take it."
- "Breathe easy. It's over for you."
- "You listen to me. It's over."
- "Losing, that's a drag."
- "Never quit. That's how you win."
- "Next time. Next time you'll do better."
- ". Not today."
- "No support? That's a shame."
- "Not your day."
- "In the future, pay more attention. It'll do you good."
- "Quit your whinging."
- "Take this as motivation. Be better."
- "Take this loss with pride."
- "Thank you. You made me just a little bit better."
- "This is just how it is."
- "This is my win, 'member that."
- "This is not my first time."
- "Use the pressure. It's the only way to survive."
- "Come on, use your head."
- "What happens to you happens to you. That's good for you."
- "Winning, now that's a good feelin'."
- "You're gonna need to work a bit harder next time."
- "Breathe easy. You lost this one."
- "You lost. Take it."
- "Your skill wasn't half bad! 'Member that."
- "Your team let you down, ."
- "Your time has ended."
- I'm the Jumpmaster
- "Good. I'm the Jumpmaster."
- "I'm the Jumpmaster. Follow me."
- Here we go / Diving as Jumpmaster
- "Enough limin' around. We droppin'.
- "Get ready. Moving out."
- Skydive emote
- "Watch me."
- Taking fire
- "I'm spotted. Taking fire."
- "Listen up, I'm getting shot at."
- "Gettin' some damage over here."
- Opening fire on the enemy
- Downed an enemy
- "Enemy downed."
- Another enemy down
- "Knocked a few down."
- Killed an enemy
- "Enemy taken out."
- Kill in Pathfinder's Fight Night Ring
- "One, two, and a boom-boom."
- "You don't lose when you're knocked down, you lose when you stay down."
- Kill with Shock Sticks
- "Yuh got flatlined."
- "Yuh got flatlined, now you're outta my way."
- "So sorry, yuh outta lifelines."
- "Sorry, yuh outta lifelines."
- "Hm, this way is faster."
- "This way is faster."
- "Feel that rhythm drop."
- "Kill the beat now."
- Whole Squad down
- "Big up to us. That was the last one in the squad."
- "Last one down and a boom boom!"
- "Seh one. Whole Squad knocked."
- "Very good. We finished off the whole Squad."
- (solo) "Whole Squad down."
- (solo) "Knocked down the whole Squad."
- Another Squad attacking
- "We've got another Squad. Arm up."
- "Listen up, got another squad coming in."
- Healing Up
- "Just a scrape. One second."
- "Patching myself up a bit."
- Recharging shields
- "Just giving my shields a recharge"
- "Recharging my shields"
- Opened Vault
- "Come get yuh wedding presents."
- I got you / Reviving Squadmate
- "I've got ya. Shield's up."
- "Settin' shield. Healin' ya."
- "Settin' shield. You'll be alright."
- [to Octane] "Go an break the rest of yuh too? Come on now."
- "So you gotta break the rest of yuh too? Come on now."
- "Someday, I might not pick yuh up, Silva."
- "I come too far to give up now."
- "Come too far to give up now"
- Frag Grenade thrown
- "Frag out."
- [with Octane] "Frag out. Get away from it, Silva."
- [with Octane] "Frag out. Silva, don’t stand on this one."
- [with Octane] "Frag out. Back yo’self up, Silva."
- [with Octane] "Frag out. Don’t go close, Silva."
- "I neva quit - Memba that."
- "Breathe easy, I'm comin' for yuh."
- Got our Squadmate's banner
- "Don't worry. I got our squadmate's banner."
- "I picked up our teammate's banner."
- Opened extra compartment from Extended Supply Bin
- "Got extra supplies here."
- "Got some extra supplies."
- "Extra supplies here."
- Dropping Holo-Spray
- "Ajay Che leavin’ a present."
- "Memba this."
- "Let's explore this way."
- "Let's go this way."
- "Might be something good this way."
- "I heard that."
- [to Octane] "Good eye, Silva."
- Watching this direction
- "May be something coming over there. Eyeing it."
- Defending this area
- "Wake up. I'm defending this area."
- "Putting some defense in the area."
- Going there
- "I'm going over here."
- "Going to check out right here."
- "Listen up - I'm attacking here."
- "Listen to me - I'm attacking here."
- "Gonna make my move right here."
- "Pay attention - I'm moving on them here."
- Looting this area
- "Could be some loot here. I'll let ya know."
- "Lookin' for loot over here."
- "I'll check for loot here."
- Coming for help / On my way
- "I got yuh, just keep your head down."
- "On my way."
- Enemy spotted reviving
- "Enemy’s reviving over here!"
- Charge Tower
- "Charge Tower here. Ain't no whingin' when ya powered up."
- "Black Market here. Best grab what yuh can."
- "Black Market here. Got a proper teef 'around here."
- "Health drone here. Come get cha fill."
- "Health over here."
- "We got ourselves a Totem right here."
- "Got a Black Hole here."
- "Got a Gravity Lift here."
- "Got a Gravity Life here. That'll take you for a ride."
- [Quip] Nice / Celebration
- "We gon fete when we done."
- "Now dis is something to celebrate."
- "We limin."
- [Quip] You're Welcome
- Full squad inside Ring
- "Seh one - we're all inside the ring.
- One minute until nearby ring closure, in squad
- "Ring's nearby - one minute 'til close."
- "One minute. Ring's nearby."
- 30 seconds until nearby ring closure, in squad
- "Not far from the Ring. Half a minute."
- 10 seconds until nearby ring closure, in squad
- "Ten seconds. The Ring's just ahead."
- Ring closing
- "Ring's moving."
- First blood
- "First blood. Good thing it's not us."
- "The battle happens quick. Be ready."
- (by your Squad) "Big up. We took first blood."
- (by your Squad) "We took first blood."
- Champion eliminated
- "Ku deh. Champion out."
- "Champion out."
- New kill leader
- "New kill leader. Eyes out for 'em.
- Appointed as Kill Leader
- “I’m the Kill Leader. We got this.”
- "I'm the Kill Leader. Nuh romp wid mi."
- [Alone] "Guess I'm the Kill Leader."
- Squadmate appointed as Kill Leader
- "Good work. New Kill Leader."
- "You're the Kill Leader. Keep it up now."
- Care Package incoming
- "You hear that? There's a Care Package comin' down."
- “Looks like a Care Package is comin’ in. Big things in that.”
- Two Squads left
- "Only 2 other Squads left."
- One Squad left
- "Ku deh. Only one Squad left."
- Deploying D.O.C. Heal Drone
- "Deployin' health drone."
- "Health drone, if ya need it."
- "Go on now, say hello!"
- "C'mon, say hello!"
- "C'mon with ya, say hello!"
- "Pass me that sugar."
- [when Solo] "Patch me up, D.O.C."
- Calling in a Care Package
- "Calling in a Lifeline Package."
- "Listen up, I'm callin' a Lifeline Package in."
- "Here's ya birthday present."
- "Come and getcha birthday present."
- [when Solo] "Callin' in a Lifeline package. Gotta treat myself/yo' self."
- [when Solo] "Is it mah birthday already?"
- [when Solo] "Now, here's my birthday present."
- [when Solo] "Here's my birthday present."
- Recalled back to Death Totem
- "I'm back to the Totem. Watch yourself."
- “Listen up, can’t use my abilities.”
- “Can’t use my abilities right now.”
- New Rank Season
- "Time to start a new Rank Season."
History[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lifeline is friends with Octane and was the one who procured his bionic legs, albeit unwillingly. Both come from the same planet, Psamathe.
- Lifeline's bandanna features the logo of Kodai Industries, a company that operates mining facilities in Titanfall 1 and 2.
- Lifeline plays drums as a hobby as represented in her default finisher, a banner pose, her animations and her heirloom.
- Lifeline is a drummer of Flyer Liar band.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lifeline climbing an icy mountain.
A letter from a fan.
Early concept art of Lifeline.
Concept art of Lifeline.
Concept art of the D.O.C. Heal Drone.
References[edit | edit source]