|Powerful bolt-action sniper
|| Special Sniper Ammo
|Rate of Fire
The Kraber .50-cal Sniper is a special Heirloom bolt-action magazine fed sniper rifle.
As a care package weapon, it can only be found in Care Packages, and cannot be fitted with foreign attachments or ammo. It comes pre-equipped with 8 backup ammo and an exclusive 6x-10x scope.
- Low Profile Legends[note 2]
- Fortified Legends[note 3]
- Very high damage.
- Headshots will guarantee a knockdown on a target.
- Comes fully kitted with a long-range scope and its own exclusive special sniper ammo which does not require inventory space to hold.
- Bullets penetrate enemies, allowing you to hit multiple targets with one shot.
- Needs to de-scope and chamber a new round after every shot, along with long reloading animation.
- Needs incredible accuracy.
- Only has 8 spare rounds available per Kraber, and more cannot be acquired outside of finding another Kraber and replacing it.
- Quite high projectile drop at range.
There are a total of 50 weapon skins for Kraber .50-cal Sniper: 8 Legendary, 5 Epic, 21 Rare, and 16 Common
- April 07, 2020 Patch
- Increased headshot damage multiplier from 2.05 -> 3.0. Now it should always down a target with a headshot, even if they are a fortified character with a level 3 helmet and a full Evo shield.
- November 05, 2019 Patch
- Increased projectile width.
- July 02, 2019 Patch
- Increased base damage from 125 to 145.
- Headshot damage scale from 2.0 to 2.05.
- Leg damage scale from 0.76 to 0.8.
- Slightly increased the Kraber's Rarity.
- February 22, 2019 Patch
- Fixed exploit where players could refill Kraber .50-cal Sniper ammo in the inventory screen.