June 03, 2019 Patch
|June 03, 2019 Patch|
|Master of the Hunt Bloodhound|
|Previous patch||May 20, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||June 10, 2019 Patch|
New Content[edit | edit source]
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with bad framerate when using Beast of the Hunt.
- Nox Gas Trap:
- It can now be triggered or disabled by friendly teammates.
- Fixed a rare issue with using consumables while having the canister out.
- Fixed bug where cloaked Mirage was too noticeable.
- Fixed issue where Octane’s Stim trail would still linger after death.
- Grappling Hook now has a blue crosshair indicator that will appear when the Grapple is in range of objects it can connect to.
Weapons and Consumables[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the extra sway from the G7 crosshair while moving.
- Fixed an issue where Shield Cells and Shield Batteries would sometimes appear to be permanently stuck to the player.
- Thermite Grenades now cause damage to doors.
Stability and Performance[edit | edit source]
- Lots of minor fixes and polish to game stability and performance.
- Improved server performance for some cases of rubberbanding when using items.
- Improved framerate when Sun shadow coverage is set High in Video options.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- Improved skydiving so it should feel more responsive and smooth.
- We've reverted the behavior of "Holster Weapons" so pressing that button while your melee weapon is out will no longer bring out your last primary weapon.
Kings Canyon[edit | edit source]
- Thunderdome has had some small changes to loot placement, mostly around moving loose loot into bins for more visibility on where the loot is.
- The Pit has about 2x the loot in it
- Repulsor has loot bins added to the west side of the area, on top of the trapezoid buildings.
- Some loot added to the underground pit in the small town in Shattered Forest.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Added localized voice overs for all Legends that now supports: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Mandarin
- Added voice over lines that will callout Jump Towers when you ping them. You can now ping the jump towers.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Squad Summary Page Improvements
- cursor support added.
- players can now mute / report players from this page.
- players can now report teammates that have disconnected.
- Added ability to fully customize button layout for controllers.
- Decreased the delay with items showing up in the menu when looting a Death Box.
- Mini Map direction will now display correctly while in the ship or skydiving.
- Made improvements to how weapon reticles and optics are displayed when playing with colorblind settings.
- Added colorblind support for threat vision scope and Bloodhound’s Ultimate.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Removed the ability for players to change game settings not intended to be modified on a client level. Our intent is to prevent exploits like removing muzzle flash, disabling lighting, and other changes that give players an unfair competitive advantage.
- Removed an exploit that allowed a squad to have more than one of the same Legend.
- Removed an exploit that allowed to "bunny hop" while healing.
- Added cooldown [.5 seconds] before you can reuse the last zipline you were on.
- When grappling a zipline, the trajectory will now pull players to a point below the zipline rather than above. This makes it so players are more likely to connect with the zipline instead of flying over it.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where players might “bounce” off your squad when breaking off during a skydive.
- Fixed an issue where a player is unable to change their Party Privacy option.
- Fixed issue with the Long Distance Kill Badge not displaying the correct max distance.
- Fixed players being crushed by opening or closing doors when climbing onto a roof just above the door.
- Fixed a crash related to model code.
- Fixed issue where player would crawl very fast in place.
- Fixed some rare cases of players getting stuck in geometry.
- Fixed cases where melee lunges could stop too far from their intended target.
- Fixed issue with players not receiving any XP for anything after a match and the Champion Bonus showing as -1XP.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the audio and visual effects would not play when a weapon fires.