January 14, 2020 Patch
|January 14, 2020 Patch|
|New skins for Bloodhound and the Kraber|
|Previous patch||December 05, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||February 04, 2020 Patch|
New Content[edit | edit source]
- New Event: Grand Soirée - runs January 14 to 28
- Featuring seven rotating LTMs throughout the event
- New Tournament Mode[note 1]
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Dome of Protection: Gibraltar revives teammates faster while inside the Dome Shield.
- Removed the bonus move speed when Into the Void and Dimensional Rift are used at the same time. Wraith will now move at her combined movement speed when they are both activated.
- Into the Void: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 35 seconds.
- Surveillance Drone: Increased health from 1 to 30.
- Drone EMP:
- No longer affects friendly traps/deployables.
- No longer slows teammates.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Extended Energy Mags removed[note 2]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where if anyone picks up gold shields while inside of a Gibraltar dome shield they will receive 63% faster healing when it should stay at 50%.
- Fixed a couple of bugs with Bloodhound Passive skill: players could not see timers when looking at enemy tracks [clues] and tracks would expire 30 seconds sooner than expected.
- Fixed bug where Wraith could take damage from Thermite ordnance while using her Tactical or Ultimate abilities.
- Fixed visual bug for when Crypto first drops into game, the Drone UI reports that it is "recharging" (as if it has been destroyed pre-drop), but progress does not complete / progress.
- Fix for Wattson’s Ultimate to prevent being able to deploy an Interception Pylon through walls.
- Fixes for various script and code errors that were causing crashes.
- Fixed a bug where the out of bounds timer would not display when perching on top of some buildings in Capitol City.
- Fix for cases we saw where players would receive a client error when fighting Wattson.
- Fixed issue with Octane’s Laughing Fool skin blocking player vision when using the 1x Holo Sight.
- Fixed issue where players could get into unintentional hiding spots in the Train tunnels and around multiple buildings on the map.
- Fixed bug where the minimap was showing an incorrect view of the landscape east of the Sorting Factory and Capitol City.
- Fixed bug where the trajectory line wouldn’t appear when trying to aim ordnance.
- Fixes for cases where the final circle was ending in a bad location.
- Fixed an issue with the Ghouls and Ghosts Peacekeeper skin not displaying the correct animation in-game.
- Fixed the bug where a squadmate selects a character in Legend Select and the Legend is not displaying the skin that is currently equipped by the player.
Undocumented Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added new revive animation for Gibraltar while inside the dome shield.
- Death Boxes will now appear red when carrying a Vault Key.
- Improved DUMMIE AI in the Firing Range.
Designer Notes[edit | edit source]
- This feature is limited to approved partners and allows them to arrange private player matches, record live footage via game client spectators, and view match results. Our goal here is to provide great tools for tournament organizers for setting up teams and matches at events and a better spectating experience for fans.
- We know that the removal of energy mags seems a bit odd, but it will make much more sense with the release of Season 4! It takes a while to make the bigger changes you see in the new season updates, and we generally make sure to filter out these changes from preceding mid-season updates. This time we made a mistake and shipped a change that wasn’t intended to go live until Season 4.