|Wind-up Energy assault rifle|
Single (with Selectfire Receiver Hop-Up)
|Ammo Type||Energy ammo|
|Rate of Fire||556 RPM|
The Havoc Rifle can be enhanced via two Hop-Ups, the Turbocharger and the Selectfire Receiver. The Turbocharger removes the spin-up time before the first shot of the rifle, while the Selectfire Receiver enables the hitscan beam fire mode. The chosen mode of fire has an impact on the Havoc's damage per shot.
Damage Profile[edit | edit source]
|Damage type||Damage||Shots to kill [note 1][note 2][note 3]|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP|
Attachments[edit | edit source]
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- High damage per shot for an assault rifle.
- Versatility using hop-ups.
- Can fire a single charged shot with the Selectfire Receiver hop-up.
- Must charge before its first shot without the Turbocharger hop-up.
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 46 weapon skins for the Havoc Rifle: 7 Legendary, 6 Epic, 17 Rare and 16 Common.
Videos[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Fixed exploit where the player could fire full auto without charging up
- Added new Attachment for the Havoc Rifle: Extended Energy Mag that increases magazine capacity.
- Reduced default mag size.
- Havoc Rifle base ammo reduced after unintentional increase.
- Fixed occlusion bug for the "wind down" sound for the Havoc.
- Havoc Rifle can now have Turbocharger and 1x-2x Variable Holo attachments
- Increased base magazine size from 25 to 32 rounds
- Charge Beam
- Reduced cost per shot from 5 to 4
- Increased close range damage from 55 to 60
- Increased damage at range from 45 to 50
- Close range damage falloff increased from 35m to 75m
- Ranged damage falloff increased from 75m to 125m
- Increased availability of energy weapons & ammo in all zone tiers.
- Fixed issue with Havoc crashing the game in certain situations.