|Wind-up Energy assault rifle|
Single (with mod)
|Ammo Type||Energy ammo|
|Rate of Fire||556 RPM|
The rifle has a full-auto and Hitscan fire mode. Because of this, it supports the Turbocharger hop-up, which removes the spin-up time before the first shot of the rifle, after which it remains at one fixed fire rate until the trigger is released or the mag is emptied.
Its second hop-up, Selectfire Receiver, is required to enable the hitscan beam fire mode. The chosen mode of fire has an impact on the Havoc's damage per shot.
Damage Profile[edit | edit source]
|Damage type||Damage||Shots to kill [note 1]|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP|
Level 1 helmet
Level 2 helmet
Level 3/4 helmet
- Level 1, 2 and 3/4 Body Shields add 50, 75 and 100 health points to a legend respectively.
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- 1x Holo
- 1x Hcog 'Classic'
- 2x Hcog 'Bruiser'
- 3x Hcog 'Ranger'
- 1x-2x Variable Holo
- 2x-4x Variable Aog
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- High damage per shot for an assault rifle.
- Versatility using hop-ups.
- Must charge before its first shot without a certain hop-up (Turbocharger).
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 42 weapon skins for the Havoc Rifle: 5 Legendary, 5 Epic, 16 Rare and 16 Common.
- Factory Issue
- Urban Edge
- Surprise Party
- Solar Flare
- Paper Trail
- Warm Wave
- Cold Wave
- Digital Afterimage
- Out for Blood
- Eye of the Storm
- Trial by Fire
- Code of Honor
- Off the Grid
- Break the Enemy
- Quantum Chaos
- Sonic Empire
History[edit | edit source]
- February 20, 2019
- March 6, 2019 Balance Update
- Availability increased in all zone tiers.
- April 16, 2019 Balance Update
- Default magazine size went up from 25 -> 32.
- Charge Beam
- Reduced cost per shot: 5 -> 4
- Increased close range damage: 55 -> 60
- Increased damage at range: 45 -> 50
- Close range damage falloff increased: 35m -> 75m
- Ranged damage falloff increased: 75m -> 125m
Videos[edit | edit source]