|Wind-up Energy assault rifle
|| Energy ammo
|Rate of Fire
||24 / 28 / 32 / 36
||High horizontal in the beginning, High vertical from mid-way to the end
The HAVOC Rifle is an assault rifle that uses energy ammo.
The HAVOC Rifle can be enhanced via two Hop-Ups, the Turbocharger and the Selectfire Receiver. The Turbocharger removes the spin-up time before the first shot of the rifle, while the Selectfire Receiver enables the hitscan beam fire mode. The chosen mode of fire has an impact on the HAVOC's damage per shot.
- 2× head-shot multiplier.
- High damage per shot.
- High damage per second.
- Highest magazine capacity of all assault rifles.
- Fastest projectile speed in its class.
- Very low projectile drop.
- Extremely high potential from upgrades due to the Turbocharger Hop-Up, its powerful basic stats and its compatibility with attachments.
- Gains long-range capabilities through a charged shot mode when equipped with the Selectfire Receiver Hop-Up.
There are a total of 58 weapon skins for the HAVOC Rifle: 12 Legendary, 8 Epic, 22 Rare and 16 Common.
- Daisy Chain - February 2020
- August 17, 2020 Patch
- June 23, 2020 Patch
- Base magazine size reduced from 32 to 28.
- Greatly increased horizontal recoil in the initial shots of a burst.
- May 12, 2020 Patch
- Vertical recoil increased.
- Horizontal recoil slightly increased.
- Recoil on the first 2 shots increased.
- March 03, 2020 Patch
- Reduced the intensity of muzzle flash while aiming down the sight
- February 04, 2020 Patch
- Can no longer equip the Turbocharger, since it has been removed.
- Reduced horizontal recoil
- Decreased time between shots when using Selectfire hop-up .77 -> .56
- Improved ironsights accuracy
- January 14, 2020 Patch
- July 16, 2019 Patch
- Fixed exploit where the player could fire full-auto without charging up
- July 02, 2019 Patch
- Now equips Extended Energy Mag - magazine size is now 24 / 28 / 32 / 36 rather than a flat 32.
- Reduced default mag size.
- June 11, 2019 Patch
- Havoc Rifle base ammo reduced after an unintentional increase.
- May 20, 2019 Patch
- Fixed occlusion bug for the "wind-down" sound for the Havoc.
- April 16, 2019 Patch
- Gold Havoc now has Turbocharger and 1x-2x Variable Holo attachments
- Increased base magazine size from 25 to 32 rounds
- Charge Beam
- Reduced cost per shot from 5 to 4
- Increased close range damage from 55 to 60
- Increased damage at range from 45 to 50
- Close range damage falloff increased from 35m to 75m
- Ranged damage falloff increased from 75m to 125m
- March 06, 2019 Patch
- Increased availability of energy weapons & ammo in all zone tiers.
- February 22, 2019 Patch
- Fixed issue with Havoc crashing the game in certain situations.
- February 20, 2019 Patch