The Firing Range is the map used in the Firing Range and Training game modes.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Every weapon is available here, organized by ammo type. Beside the weapons are a limitless supply of Attachments, Grenades, Regen items, and Gear in every rarity.
- Several targets are arranged for target practice. The blue square targets will simply display damage done, while the closer targets can be hit with a headshot and will flip down when shot.
- Three DUMMIEs are standing by, each equipped with a Level 3 Body Shield, for players to shoot. They respawn quickly after being killed. They also do not have helmets equipped.
- Friendly Fire can be toggled in the setting menu. This will cause all players in your group to become enemies of one another. Players will respawn in the caves.
- A charge tower is located at the bottom of the far right cave, when looking at the caves, and recharges quickly.
Activating additional functions[edit | edit source]
There are currently two additional functions available in the Firing Range, each of which can be activated by having no weapons in your inventory, crouching and looking downwards in a specific location, and changing legends.
- Hostile DUMMIEs: activated in the catwalk on the roof of the far left cave. This causes the DUMMIEs to become hostile to players, patrolling the area, and shooting with their guns, which are a Hemlok, a Peacekeeper, and an L-STAR fired in bursts.
- Video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNbfLqqinmk
- Third Person Mode: activated in the bushes on the right side of the middle mountain behind the targets. It causes players to play with an over-the-shoulder perspective.
- Video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysYsFt7w1mQ
History[edit | edit source]