|“||It is a gift to be an Apex Legend, but the true test is in the eyes of the Allfather. Each day brings me closer to honoring my felagi fighters who have put their lives ahead of my own. For them, I am prepared to face every challenge no matter what form the beast of the night chooses to take. As the prey stalks, the hunter hunts. Trust in nature, trust in yourself - that is the path to victory.
|Tactical Ability||Eye of the Allfather|
|Ultimate Ability||Beast of the Hunt|
|Voice Actor||Allegra Clark|
Bloodhound is a legend that is free and unlocked in the base game.
Bloodhound is a fast paced Recon Legend great at pushing the enemy in their base. Their Tracker can be used to find where enemies have gone, and Eye of the Allfather will reveal hidden enemies and traps. Lastly, Beast of the Hunt causes Bloodhound to gain speed and highlights their enemies.
Bloodhound is known across the Outlands as one of the greatest game hunters the Frontier has ever seen – and that's about all anyone knows. Their identity is a mystery wrapped in layers of rumors: they are fabulously wealthy, a bloodthirsty murderer, a Goliath whisperer, a former slave, half bat, and a dozen other things depending on who's doing the whispering.
All anyone truly knows is that Bloodhound is a force to be reckoned with in the Apex Games, having won atleast two championships. Bloodhound's unparalleled tracking skills are a boon to any team they join, helping them root out hidden opponents and tracking the enemy's movements. Calling on Earth's Old Norse Gods to guide them, Bloodhound believes that destiny is a path that has already been laid out, eventually carrying all to their death. But with that knowledge comes strength, because until that day comes, Bloodhound knows they can't be stopped.
Eye of the Allfather
|Eye of the Allfather|
|Description||Briefly reveal enemies, traps, and clues through all structures in front of you.|
- In a 125° cone in front of you, all enemies, traps, and Loot Ticks are highlighted and tracked to be seen by you and your allies.
- The maximum distance it will highlight is 76 meters.
- It will also tell you how many hostiles were detected. With the maxed number of detected hostiles being 10, any higher will read as "10+ HOSTILES DETECTED".
- The tracking lasts for 3 seconds on players. Traps and Loot Ticks will remain highlighted for as long as they exist.
- Enemies caught in the scan will see 'SONAR DETECTED' on their HUD.
- The ability will take .8s to activate.
- Squad mates can also see any scanned enemies or trap.
- Upon activation, the visual effect generated by the sonar is seen by everyone, including your teammates and enemies. While you can see the enemy and their traps, they'll know you're nearby as well.
- Eye of the Allfather is not a 360 proximity around Bloodhound. It must be aimed where you want to reveal enemies. It is roughly a 125-degree cone in front of you.
|Description||Foes leave behind clues for you to find.|
- Actions performed by enemies leave markers that Bloodhound can see. See below for all actions that leave evidence.
- Clues will note how long ago they occurred, and vanish after 90 seconds.
- Bloodhound can ping clues for teammates, either as Someone's Been Here or Recent Battle Here
- While following trails of clues, Bloodhound can also see ravens manifest around enemy tracks.
Enemy has passed through here.
Enemy has slid through here.
Enemy climbed this ledge.
Enemy dropped from this edge.
Enemy took this zipline.
Enemy dropped from this zipline.
Enemy opened/closed this door.
Enemy destroyed this door.
Enemy fired a weapon here.
Enemy reloaded a weapon here.
|Killed by [Weapon]
Enemy was killed with [weapon] here.
|Killer with [Weapon]|
Enemy got a kill with [weapon] here.
Enemy threw a grenade from here.
Enemy took damage here.
Enemy used a healing item here.
A downed enemy crawled through here.
Enemy placed a non-trap ability here.
Enemy Wraith phased here.
Enemy Wraith stopped phasing here.
A Smoke Launcher was fired here.
Nox Gas traps or grenades were used here.
|Perimeter Security Destroyed
A Perimeter Security Node was destroyed here.
|Interception Pylon Destroyed
An Interception Pylon was destroyed here.
|Loot Bin Opened|
This supply bin was opened.
|[Item] Picked Up
Enemy picked up an item here.
Enemy swapped their weapon or gear here.
Enemy dropped an item here.
This care package was opened.
Beast of the Hunt
|Beast of the Hunt|
|Charge time||180 seconds|
|Description||Transform into the ultimate hunter. Enhances your senses, allowing you to see cold tracks and move faster. Knockdowns extend duration.|
- Increases your speed by 30%.
- Your vision turns black and white, with the exception of enemies, which are highlighted in red.
- Enemy footprints are also highlighted in red.
- Certain things will retain a little color, including the edge of The Ring, grenade explosions, and various enemy abilities.
- Lasts 35 seconds, and remains active even when downed.
- Downing (not killing) enemies adds 5 seconds to Beast of the Hunt timer.
- While active, you can see enemies through Bangalore's or Caustic smokes.
- Since footsteps are tracked, Beast of the Hunt is a great way of finishing off a weakened enemy or finding a hiding foe.
- Since enemies are highlighted in all red, it's much easier to see them from long to extreme range. This makes Beast of the Hunt a great scouting and sniping skill.
- Seeing in black and white only can be troublesome concerning stuff on the ground or enemies' shields, which you cannot see the color (and so, the level).
- When activated Bloodhound makes a noise that nearby enemies can hear. Don't activate it if you are trying to be sneaky as it can give away the general area you are in.
There are a total of 52 legend skins for Bloodhound; 10 Legendary, 6 Epic, 19 Rare and 16 Common.
The set contains:
- A Melee Weapon Skin: Raven's Bite.
- A Banner Pose.
- An Kill Quip.
- ▶️ Strong work, and win.
- ▶️ Ahead, we victory and .
- ▶️ If the gods will it, we .
- ▶️ The gust of wind calls our victory.
- ▶️ Join me figher, fight strong.
- ▶️ Fate will be on our side , fighter.
- ▶️ Today will be our day, fight eager.
- ▶️ The Allfather will gift us today.
- ▶️ Trust nature, then trust yourself.
- ▶️ When they fall we rise.
- ▶️ Together we will our enemies.
- ▶️ As one we will be gifted with victory.
- ▶️ Our path is made today.
- ▶️ I am prepared for the fight.
- ▶️ You and I will survive together.
- ▶️ Trust your senses and victory will follow.
- ▶️ The place between life and death is where I feel most alive.
- ▶️ fighter, the end is decided, trust it.
- ▶️ I am Blothhundr, you can call me Bloodhound.
- "I honor those who have risen, not those who have fallen."
- "I will shed and honor the Allfather."
- "The battle begins may the gods bless it."
- "I fall only when the gods will it."
- "Have you prepared for your end? I have."
- "I am the hunter the gods have sent."
- Open season. May the gods bless us.
- The masks we wear are part of who we are.
- ▶️ Trust in the Allfather
- ▶️ Today is a good day to fight.
- ▶️ Blessings are upon me and brethren.
- ▶️ Everyday is a new victory.
- ▶️ Find me and we will battle.
- ▶️ Honor is in the challenge, pride in the victory.
- ▶️ Like my brethren before me I will .
- ▶️ I will never disappoint my brethren.
- ▶️ Prove your strengths before the gods.
- ▶️ The day is mine.
- ▶️ The fight honors me.
- ▶️ The hunt begins.
- ▶️ The true test is before the Allfather.
- ▶️ Today’s victory is already written.
- ▶️ When we meet I will .
- ▶️ It is your honor to face me.
- ▶️ Fight, win, fight again.
- The Allfather has gifted me with the better strength.
- What haunts you most is death. Something you no longer need to fear.
- ▶️ A bad beginning draws a bad end.
- ▶️ A victory I will be grateful for.
- ▶️ My stout heart defeated your sharp sword, battle is more than skill.
- ▶️ You fought, this makes you brave and no coward.
- ▶️ Come get some.
- ▶️ Do not regret stay happy, good faith.
- ▶️ Don’t let your wounds end your fate.
- ▶️ Fear has ruled your actions today.
- ▶️ Focus. that is how I defeated you.
- ▶️ Greed will eat your mortal sorrow.
- ▶️ Stand by your trial, I am not here to judge.
- ▶️ I am ready for my end, there is no fear.
- ▶️ I give a life, I don’t .
- ▶️ I as the gods will it.
- ▶️ I till the end.
- ▶️ Keep your pride.
- ▶️ Your mind and spirit is the strongest weapon you have.
- ▶️ There is more honor in death than a life without test.
- ▶️ My reaper fate is on my side.
- ▶️ Your poor trust led to a poor end.
- ▶️ Pride is the true victory, keep it.
- ▶️ Slow and sure.
- ▶️ Take your pride and cherish it.
- ▶️ The Allfather graces you.
- ▶️ Never forget the eyes of Blothhundr.
- ▶️ The gods have decided.
- ▶️ The hungry wolf always the .
- ▶️ Today I fair forward with the most vigor.
- ▶️ The path led us here today, embrace it.
- ▶️ The pride of life calls for you.
- ▶️ The of this battle will be remembered.
- ▶️ This loss is a gift for you.
- ▶️ To fight and fall is a happy life.
- ▶️ I trust the gust of the wind, that led to my .
- ▶️ Trust yourself, there is no shame in competition.
- ▶️ We knew this end would come.
- ▶️ You are no coward, remember that.
- ▶️ Your final hour cannot be escaped, embrace it.
- ▶️ You think yourself skilled, your ignorance meets your end.
- ▶️ Your journey ends today.
- ▶️ Your strength showed life, be proud.
- ▶️ The hungry wolf always attacks the weaker.
- ▶️ Prepare for battle.
- Activating Eye of the Allfather
- "Scanning the area."
- "Marking our surroundings."
- "Allfather give me sight!"
- "Bless me with sight."
- Activating Beast of the Hunt
- "Trust in the Allfather."
- "Calling upon nature's strength."
- "I bathe in the !"
- "I am Blothhundr!"
- Flyer spotted
- Flyer in the distance.
- Flyer here. A worthy hunt.
- Flyer killed
- I have killed a sky beast.
- A sky beast has fallen by my hand.
- Bloodhound regularly references Old Norse language and mythology with the words they use and their accent. Examples of these are:
- Calling themself "Bloth Hoondr", "Blóðhundur" (Sounds exactly how you'd say Bloodhound in Icelandic)
- Saying "slátra" ("Slaughter" in Icelandic) in their trailer and in voice quips, calling enemies "andskoti" ("devil") and referring to their raven/teammates as "Félagi Fighter(s)" (Old Norse: "Félagi", meaning companion or partner)
- Making numerous references to the Allfather, a commonly used moniker for the Norse god Odin.
- Bloodhound is often seen with a Raven named "Artur", likely a reference to Huginn and Muninn, Ravens from Norse mythology that travel the world and give the Information they find to Odin
- Bloodhound has been confirmed as identifying as "non-binary" by Respawn Community Manager Jay Frechette, Bloodhound's voice actress Allegra Clark, and Narrative Director Mohammad Alavi.
- Bloodhound has canonically become champion for at least two seasons.
- Bloodhound was originally intended to appear in the Titanfall series and can be found in The Art of Titan Fall 2 by Andy McVittie 
A page from The Art of Titanfall, showing that Bloodhound was designed long before Apex Legends.