Experience is a player levelling mechanic in Apex Legends that allows players to unlock Crafting Metals, Legend Tokens and Apex Packs by playing the game.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Every time the player levels up a reward is given. This reward will always be 600, some levels will also give you either an Apex Pack or Crafting Metals with the 600.
In total, 199 Apex Packs are available for free through level 1 - 500. After reaching level 500 (the current level cap) you will still be able to earn 600 for every 18,000 experience. You can read more about how Apex Packs are distributed here.
Experience Gaining[edit | edit source]
Obtaining experience is based on several different factors. The list below shows how the total experience gained for each match is calculated:
- Won Match — 900 XP
- Top 5 Finish — 300 XP
- Time Survived — 3 XP per second survived
- Kills — 50 XP per kill
- Damage Done — 0.25 XP per 1 damage point
- Revive Ally — 25 XP per revive
- Respawn Ally — 200 XP per respawn
- First Kill of the Day — 500 XP
- Killed Champion — 500 XP per kill of the champion squad
- Kill Leader — 50 XP if you have been the kill leader in a match at any point
- Champion Squad — 500 XP if you are the champion squad going into a match
- Playing with Friends — +5% XP bonus to Time Survived
- Playing with Friends x2 — +10% XP bonus to Time Survived
Levels[edit | edit source]
You will gain a level every set number of experience. The required experience scales up depending on your level. Below is a table showing how much XP is required to reach the next level and how much more XP is required for the next level, compared to the previous level.