|| Shotgun Shells
|Rate of Fire
||11 per pellet|
99 (11×9) total
||7 per pellet|
63 (7×9) total
The EVA-8 Auto is a fully automatic magazine-fed shotgun that uses Shotgun Shells that fires 9 pellets in the shape of the number 8.
- Fast fire rate; good weapon for tracker style aim (tracking enemy movement).
- Strong hipfire performance.
- Good damage.
- Chokes automatically when aimed.
- Low movement penalty when aimed (15%).
- Strong burst capability with the Double Tap Trigger Hop-Up.
- Endgame-viable with an Epic Shotgun Bolt and a Double Tap Trigger.
- Has 0% leg damage reduction.
- High dependency on attachments.
- Poor performance at range.
- Poor performance without a Shotgun Bolt.
- Reduced fire rate when using in burst mode.
- 1× headshot multiplier at 38+ meters.
The EVA-8 Auto is a pump-action/automatic shotgun from the Frontier War designed for extra-vehicular activity and to operate in zero gravity environments. The weapon was developed from the ground up by Wonyeon Interstellar to provide the IMC Orbital Guard Raiding Parties (aka Shipwreckers) with devastating CQB firepower. The EVA-8 has also been widely used by the Frontier Militia and Badlands Pirates, often acquiring the weapons by raiding remote supply convoys to the Outer Colonies. It is now used in the Apex Games where legends in need of massive firepower during the first contact can look no further than the EVA-8.
There are a total of 54 weapon skins for the EVA-8 Auto; 9 Legendary, 8 Epic, 21 Rare and 16 Common.
- Firestarter - Needs Guardian of Atlantis and 6,500
- Scaled Steel - Needs The Firebreather and 6,500
- Copperhead - 1,000
- The EVA-8 was originally a pump-action shotgun with the drum mag being the upgrade.
- The EVA-8 appearance is based on the real life AA-12
EVA-8 Auto Concept Art from Titanfall 2 by Ryan Lastimosa
EVA-8 Auto bullet spread when hip fired
EVA-8 Auto bullet spread when aimed down sights