|Ammo Type||Shotgun Shells|
|Rate of Fire||128 RPM|
|Body||7 per pellet|
63 (7×9) total
|Legs||6 per pellet|
54 (6×9) total
|Head||10 per pellet|
90 (10×9) total
Lore[edit | edit source]
The EVA-8 Auto is a pump-action/automatic shotgun from the Frontier War designed for extra-vehicular activity and to operate in zero gravity environments. The weapon was developed from the ground up by Wonyeon Interstellar to provide the IMC Orbital Guard Raiding Parties (aka Shipwreckers) with devastating CQB firepower. The EVA-8 has also been widely used by the Frontier Militia and Badlands Pirates, often acquiring the weapons by raiding remote supply convoys to the Outer Colonies. It is now used in the Apex Games where legends in need of massive firepower during first contact can look no further than the EVA-8.
Damage Profile[edit | edit source]
|Damage type||Damage||Shots to kill [note 1]|
|100 HP||150 HP||175 HP||200 HP|
Level 1 helmet
Level 2 helmet
Level 3/4 helmet
- Level 1, 2 and 3/4 Body Shields add 50, 75 and 100 health points to a legend respectively.
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- 1X Holo
- 1X Digital Threat
- 1X HCOG 'Classic'
- 2X HCOG 'Bruiser'
- 1X-2X Variable Holo
- Shotgun Bolt (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary)
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- High damage if all pellets connect with a target.
- Endgame-viable with an Epic Shotgun Bolt
- Magazine size cannot be extended.
- Very inconsistent spread pattern.
Skins[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 44 weapon skins for the EVA-8 Auto; 5 Legendary, 6 Epic, 17 Rare and 16 Common.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- ADS recoil now resettles back to starting point instead of a randomized offset of the starting point.
See also[edit | edit source]