Death boxes are large crates dropped by dead players, containing every item they had when they died, as well as a banner card squad mates can use to revive them.
- The death box's menu organizes items in order of weapons → ammo → gear → regen items → grenades → attachments.
- Death boxes will glow in the color of its highest tier item.
- If a death box is emptied of all of its items, and there is no banner card to be retrieved, the death box will vanish.
- Death boxes will start out mobile, being able to be pushed around by players, but after ~5 seconds of stillness will become solid.
- If a player dies by falling off the map, their death box will be placed in the nearest possible spot on accessible land.
- When a player is respawned, they can see a faint blue outline around their death box, visible through walls.