Care Package

From Apex Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Disambig.png This article is about neutral care packages. For Lifeline's ultimate, see Lifeline#Care Package.

Care Packages (also called Supply Drops or Airdrops) are containers of loot that are occasionally dropped into the arena.

Spawning[edit | edit source]

Throughout the match, four care packages will be announced to all players; the location of the drop is marked by a cluster of tan circles on the minimap. Care packages will always spawn inside the next ring.

Round Amount Announcement time Landing time Total time to arrive
1 2 3:10 before ring closes 2:15 before ring closes 55 seconds
2 1 0:45 before ring closes 0:00 before ring closes 45 seconds
3 1 0:35 before ring closes 0:00 before ring closes 35 seconds

Unopened care packages emit a beacon of tan colored light above them for two rounds.

Items[edit | edit source]

Care Packages always spawn three different items, and each slot has its own loot table to draw items from.

Center slot[edit | edit source]

The center slot item can draw from one of two pools. In round 1, there is a 25% chance of a weapon to spawn and a 75% chance of a "jackpot item" to spawn. In round 2 and 3, these odds are reversed to 75% for weapons and 25% for jackpot items.

Supply Drop weapons[edit | edit source]

Icon Weapon Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
Kraber Icon.png
Kraber .50-Cal Sniper 45% 30% 10%
Peacekeeper Icon.png
Peacekeeper 20% 30% 55%
Prowler Icon.png
Prowler Burst PDW 35% 40% 35%

Jackpot items[edit | edit source]

Gear Odds
Evo Shield.svg Evo Shield 25%
Helmet.svg Helmet 20%
Body Shield.svg Body Shield 5%
Backpack lvl3.svg Backpack 18%
Knockdown Shield.svg Knockdown Shield 5%

Right slot[edit | edit source]

Item Odds
Backpack lvl3.svg Backpack 6%
Knockdown Shield.svg Knockdown Shield 6%
Phoenix Kit.svg Phoenix Kit 6%
Barrel Stabilizer.svg Barrel Stabilizer 6%
Shotgun Bolt.svg Shotgun Bolt 6%
Extended Energy Mag.svg Extended Energy Mag 6%
Extended Heavy Mag.svg Extended Heavy Mag 6%
Extended Sniper Mag.svg Extended Sniper Mag 4%
2x-4x Variable AOG.svg 2x-4x Variable AOG 10%
4x-8x Variable Sniper.svg 4x-8x Variable Sniper 10%
Standard Stock.svg Standard Stock 6%
Sniper Stock.svg Sniper Stock 6%
1x Digital Threat.svg 1x Digital Threat 10%
4x-10x Digital Sniper Threat.svg 4x-10x Digital Sniper Threat 10%
Anvil Receiver.svg Anvil Receiver 6%
Skullpiercer Rifling.svg Skullpiercer Rifling 6%
Turbocharger.svg Turbocharger 6%

Left slot[edit | edit source]

Health Kit Odds
Med Kit.svg Med Kit 33%
Mobile Respawn Beacon.svg Mobile Respawn Beacon 15%
Shield Battery.svg Shield Battery 33%
Phoenix Kit.svg Phoenix Kit 19%

Tips[edit | edit source]

  • If a drop is landing near you, consider waiting for other groups to approach it so that they may be attacked near inopportune cover. Likewise, be sure to scout the nearby area before approaching a drop.

History[edit | edit source]