|“||Name the weapon – I’ll still beat you.||„|
|Real Name||Anita Williams|
|Tactical Ability||Smoke Launcher|
|Passive Ability||Double Time|
|Ultimate Ability||Rolling Thunder|
|Voice Actor||Erica Luttrell|
Bangalore is a legend that is free and unlocked in the base game.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Born into a military family where she, her parents, and her four older brothers all served in the IMC Armed Forces, 40138416, callsign Bangalore, has been an exceptional soldier since she was young. She was top of her class at the IMC Military Academy and the only cadet who could take apart a Peacekeeper, equip it with a Precision Choke hop-up, and put it back together in under twenty seconds – blindfolded.
Three years ago, Anita and her brother Jackson were ordered to retrieve a mercenary fleet from the Outlands to aid in the IMC's fight against the Frontier Militia. However, their unit lost contact with IMC HQ and were ambushed on arrival. The squad scattered, but Jackson stayed behind to give his sister time to escape. Alone and with no way home, Anita put her training, extensive weapon knowledge, and competitive spirit to work by joining the Apex Games. Now, she fights to raise money for passage back to the IMC home base, where she hopes to reunite with what remains of her family.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Smoke Launcher[edit | edit source]
|Description||Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.|
- Bangalore has a max of two charges to shoot her Smoke Launcher. Each charge launches a projectile payload that explodes upon impact into a cluster of smoke grenades that produce a thick cloud of smoke in a horizontal line. It can also be used to hit an enemy for about 10 damage.
- Its effective range is quite moderate, about the same as throwing a grenade.
- The Smoke Launcher can be used both offensively and defensively; to ambush an unsuspecting squad by removing their ability to see you and respond, or as a weapon of escape to obscure yourself and your team from enemies. Bangalore can also use the smoke canister while she is currently using a consumable item such as a Medkit or Shield Battery, as both only require one hand. Use this to your advantage to cover yourself while you heal.
- Think about using it as a barrier between you and an enemy when you are attacking the enemy. This makes it harder for you to see the enemy and makes it easier to get you ambushed.
- Throw a Frag Grenade or some explosive device into a smoke screen. This deals damage to them, or forces them to come to you, or retreat.
Double Time[edit | edit source]
|Description||Taking fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time.|
- Being fired upon by enemies triggers Bangalore to pick up the pace and run 30% faster.
- Bangalore's passive is a reactionary one that responds to enemies engaging you. Utilize the short term speed boost whenever you can either by running for cover or returning fire with the increased speed as it makes you a difficult target to hit.
Rolling Thunder[edit | edit source]
|Charge time||270 seconds|
|Description||Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.|
- Bangalore's Rolling Thunder is a large scale area of effect explosive ability. It has a short windup to call down, which then drops around 20 small missiles, littering the area before exploding after a few seconds.
- This ability is triggered by throwing a flare to the target location. Rolling Thunder flares behave just like thrown grenades.
- Rolling Thunder's missiles will hurt you and your teammates and can kill any knocked down teammates in its area.
- Rolling Thunder should be best saved for large team engagements or ambushes, or ultimately to cover your team while escaping. It can catch an unsuspecting enemy team off guard and have them running for cover.
- This ultimate ability isn't independently powerful enough to be fully effective on its own, so it is strongly recommended to chase the enemy down as they get bombarded.
Cosmetic Items[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
Skydive Emotes[edit | edit source]
Music Packs[edit | edit source]
Loading Screens[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She hates Flyers. This may be a reference to the first Titanfall where IMC Grunts were forcibly taken away by Flyers.
- She has had at least one interaction with the Syndicate.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
An article about Bangalore and her brother.
Concept art of Bangalore.
Concept art of the smoke launcher.
Concept art of Rolling Thunder's missiles.
History[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where activating a healing item would cancel the Ultimate for Legends that need to prime it.
- Double Time: Reduced move speed bonus from 40% to 30%.
References[edit | edit source]