August 13, 2019 Patch
|August 13, 2019 Patch|
|Previous patch||July 16, 2019 Patch|
|Next patch||September 03, 2019 Patch|
New Content[edit | edit source]
- New Event: Iron Crown, which runs Aug 13 - Aug 27
- Limited time mode: Solos
- Event Challenges with Free Loot
- Iron Crown event store
- New Heirlooms for Bloodhound, featuring the Raven's Bite melee weapon
- Town Takeover: Gauntlet
Legends[edit | edit source]
- Made adjustments to Pathfinder’s and Low-Profile Legends hitboxes. Taking shots to the hip now does torso damage instead of leg damage. This should more closely match the behavior of the other Legends.
- Bangalore, Pathfinder, Caustic, Gibraltar & Bloodhound: Fixed a bug where activating a healing item would cancel the Ultimate for Legends that need to prime it.
- Tracker: Increased the distance that Bloodhound can see traversal clues left by other players [but not other kinds of clues] to 25 meters.
- Eye of the Allfather: Adjusted the area of effect to 125 FOV.
- Based on player feedback, we’ve reduced the “hum” audio that’s playing while using Wraith’s Kunai.
- Fixed issue where actions for Wraith would have a slight delay when her weapon is holstered and crouching or sliding while the kunai is equipped.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to remove the cooldown for Wraith’s Tactical Ability.
- Fixed bug where Mirage was able to stay invisible and still be able to shoot and melee when using his Ultimate on a zipline.
- Launch Pad: Fixed bug where sometimes the launch pad would not launch the player.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted magazine size for all tiers: Base is now 16, Common is 19, Rare is 22 and Epic is 25.
- Increased vertical and horizontal recoil. Slightly increased recoil pattern randomness.
- Disruptor Rounds: Reduced Shielded damage multiplier for the Alternator by 1.7 -> 1.55.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- Added option to spectate enemies after dying.
- Added option to “Invite Squad” in the Squad Tab.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added a Death Recap to the end of match summary that will display a damage summary of your last battle.
- Improved the UI during the Match Summary to better show Battle Pass progression.
- Added In-game Survey. While playing you may get a prompt that will pop up asking if you enjoyed the last match. This data will be helpful to us so please provide your input when you see it.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixes that should improve overall game stability to reduce crashes.
- Fixed an exploit where players would sometimes be able to still shoot while downed.
- Fixed issue where assigned challenges not resetting properly and giving rewards.
- Fixed bug causing incorrect calculation of Kill/Death Ratio in player stats.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a Care Package would clip into map geometry.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes showing Apex Predator ranked players RP as zero when viewing the badge in the Lobby.
- Fixed issue with players having connection issues when trying to join a squad that has already played a match.
- Fixed issue where Daily and Weekly Challenges would reset earlier than communicated in the game.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Arc Stars would attach to players and some objects at a distance and appear to float off of them.
- Fixed bug where sometimes Arc Stars would not explode or do no damage when it detonates.
- Fixed issue with players sometimes unable to unlock the “Double Duty” Badge.
- Fixed bug where sometimes using a healing item while experiencing bad ping would cause them to heal for twice as much.
- Players should no longer lose RP when experiencing a server crash or disconnect in Ranked Mode.
- Fixed issue where squadmates could not ping a friendly Wraith portal.
- Fixed issue where players could pull other players out of a match by joining them, and then joining another friend from the Lobby.
- Fixed issue where sometimes a player would get left behind from their squad in the Lobby after they enter a match.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes get a “Party Not Ready” error message even though they were no longer in a party.
- [Xbox Only] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not receive “The Player” achievement when hitting level 50.