Apex Packs are lootboxes that give the player three various cosmetics in one pack. Apex Packs are available for purchase for 100 (~US$1.00) and can also be acquired through leveling up and through the Battle Pass.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Experience[edit | edit source]
Aside from buying the Apex Packs and getting the packs from the Battle Pass, players can also earn a total of 199 free Apex Packs between level 1 and level 500 (the current level cap).
The free packs are spread out in the following way:
- Level 2 - 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 - 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 - 500: One pack every five levels
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
During every season you are able to earn Apex Packs by progressing through the Battle Pass each season.
|Season||Free Battle Pass||Premium Battle Pass[note 1]|
- One of the packs each season guarantee a Legendary item.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Progressing through the Quest reward tracks (by obtaining a Treasure Pack) can get you Apex Packs.
|Quest||Apex Packs Obtainable|
|The Broken Ghost||9|
Loot[edit | edit source]
Each Apex Pack can have three items from any of the following cosmetic types:
- Weapon Skins
- Weapon Charms
- Legend Skins
- Legend Finishers
- Banner Frames
- Banner Poses
- Banner Stat Trackers
- Intro Quips
- Kill Quips
- Crafting Metals
- Heirloom Shards
Probability[edit | edit source]
Here are the probabilities of drops having something greater than Common items:
- Apex Packs do not drop duplicates.
- Apex Packs guarantee you at least one Legendary item within 30 pulls.
- 150 are guaranteed to drop once every 500 Apex Packs. Getting those Heirloom Shards does not also spend that Apex Pack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Loot Tick/Apex Pack
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a rare animation with Apex Packs causing the Pack to “blast off” after playing all three loot items.